Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OMAR@ Lightspace / http://eightonlight.cn

Default OMAR@ Lightspace / http://eightonlight.cn

I ordered one of the Pluto series in RED, PT-Red1300. I had no trouble with making payment via paypal. I was charged a paypal fee but I'm OK with this. I got my order 5 days later via FedEx. I had zero troubles with the order and also with contacting Omar. I will provide a full review of the product in a few days in the product section. I would and will buy from this seller again. It's a great product!

You can contact Omar at info@eightonlight.cn
    http://powerlaser.diytrade.com
    Last edited by Picasso; 12-02-2011 at 20:12.

Thank you so much for your support!!!

I uploaded some photos of the Pluto series I got from Omar, Review will still be a few days for a nice write up. Here are the pics for those who msg'ed me. http://shup.com/~picasso/lasers/pluto/

Nice pictures...looks nice and tidy inside and no glue!!!!! They look really good for the money, i am tempted to buy a small rgb for home use.

Minor use of glue but well placed and used only when needed. The real shocker was thermal compound on the laser to optic base plate! To me that shows a builder that cares. I have it in my notes at the shop but I think off hand the base plate was 7mm! Omar/Lightspace has a great product here. I going to order a blue and green Pluto and see about a flight case to hold all three. I know another member is attempting RGB with his Pluto. The case has some room to move the scanner amps to the lower deck to fit more lasers on the top deck. The Pluto is one nice little case.
    Last edited by Picasso; 12-09-2011 at 22:34.

Hey Omar
    What size mirrors are on those galvos?
    did you use the pt40`s in that build?
    Btw nice clean wiring in that projector great build, rare to see good work like that in far eastern projectors
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

I wrote down the mirror size at the shop will get that tonight.

Yes he use's the PT40's for the Pluto builds.

Thanks for the compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by GT500 View Post
    Nice pictures...looks nice and tidy inside and no glue!!!!! They look really good for the money, i am tempted to buy a small rgb for home use.

Thanks Look forward to hearing from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
    Minor use of glue but well placed and used only when needed. The real shocker was thermal compound on the laser to optic base plate! To me that shows a builder that cares. I have it in my notes at the shop but I think off hand the base plate was 7mm! Omar/Lightspace has a great product here. I going to order a blue and green Pluto and see about a flight case to hold all three. I know another member is attempting RGB with his Pluto. The case has some room to move the scanner amps to the lower deck to fit more lasers on the top deck. The Pluto is one nice little case.

Thanks!!
    Yes, we use the pt-40k scanner in that build. The three dimensions of our scan mirrors is 6*10*0.8mm, 5*10*0.8mm, 7*11*0.8mm.