Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: galvo scanner

Default galvo scanner

Low cost galvos, reliable quality.
    15K, 30K galvo scanner available. Please PM me if your have interested in it.

Default 15Kpps galvos

15Kpps galvos drop to 70 usd.
    who are interested in it?

30k?$$
    -----------

Ho Hum... Looks like another user that is going down the road of being Zapped by Spec.

Also, am I the only one to have received marketing messages from this user via PM ???

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

he hasnt sent me a pm but he did reply to my other thread offering his scanners.

does he have a site or anything?
    -Josh

Default spec of Z30 galvos

I have details spec info of that Z30 galvos. if any people need it, please send email to me.
    my email: laserpic[at]gmail[dot]com

can you just post the specs here? and maybe a link to your site?
    -Josh

Post removed. Reason unspecified.
    Last edited by carmangary; 08-04-2008 at 05:09.

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    I can vouch for laserpic. They aren't spammers. They have been here awhile and have been overlooked. Obviously they are just trying to drum a little business and by far they have the best prices on scanners.
    Hmmm, Maybe not.

They may have been members since 2006... , but I posted my message when they had only made 3 posts, all with the exception of the first one are of a marketing nature. I also received an uninvited PM from them...

Quote: "maximum speed can arrive 35Kpps. one Z30 galvo shipping to UK only need 250 usd"

That to me seems like their trying to push their product more than being a contributor to the forum. I do hope i'm convinced otherwise...

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001