Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DIY Laser Show

Default DIY Laser Show

I bought a beam splitter and a set of dichroics and 2 axis mounts:
    http://www.diylasershow.com/catalog/...7c314fc0f30957

The optics are beautiful and the mounts have an insane TPI. Very nice equipment. I highly recommend this outfit.

Only thing I would change about them is their response to questions. I emailed them about an order issue and they never got back to me. But, shipping was fast. So, no loss.

DIY lasershow is run by mliptack here, of the bridge PBS cube and dichro mount GB fame. A stand-up guy

Cool

Max hasn't been answering his e-mails lately. I'm a little concerned. I know he was going through some rough times earlier this spring... Then again, I also know that he works for a large lighting and laser firm over the summer, so maybe he's just really busy.

Glad to hear you got the goods though!

Adam

Hey I am glad I found this post. Adam, thanks for clearing it up for me - and of course thanks for your concern - it is GREATLY appreciated to see the amount of support offered from people I have never even met.

For those of you that don't know yes - I've been through a lot this spring/summer, I guess the old adage 'when it rains it pours' is applicable. It still rains at times. Just had a very tragic death in the family. But nonetheless I am still going.

Summers for me can be quite brutal. This particular summer I spent about 2 months in Green Bay, Wisconsin and the internet connection at the place I was staying was in and out - at best. FrankenPC I apologize if I never got back to you, of course it was nothing personal.

The company I work for is a lighting, staging, backline and sound company (Adam I wish it had a laser division... then I would get paid for my interest in the hobby). We are one of the largest companies of our industry within the midwest and we are on national tours and we almost solely provide gear for Summerfest (debateably the largest music festival in the world). What do I do there? I am a lighting technician. Basically depending what gig I am working or if I am in the shop. I am cleaning and maintaning our inventory of lighting fixtures (mostly Vari*Lite moving head fixtures) or designing lights and implementing the design for whatever comes my way. I posted a few pictures a little over a year ago of the design I did for a High School dance. I'm sure if you dug them up you would be surprised. It was a very complex design for one homecoming. This next year we hope to have a laser show for it - depending on the state of my current projector.

Regardless - FrankenPC, I appreciate your kind words, and I thank you. I'll send you a PM.

-max

I'll give this thread a bump-
    OUTSTANDING!
    Great products, prices, and seller.
    Thanks Max!
    -Mike

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Hello

This is Amy from Chinese sales department of Topic Light Factory, As a manufacturer and exporter of stage lighting equipment, glad to visit your website. One of our main products are laser light,you are invited to www.topiclight.com

Withthe efficient, problem-solving, cooperative group, we hope to get more concept from you, awaiting for your contact,thanks!

Best Regards

Amy

Topic Light Co;Ltd

Address: 710 the point business centre,Dongzhong DaDao,DongGuan

Tel: 0086-769-81189580

Fax: 0086-769-82839697

Online Chat: amy@topiclight.com

Yea, I think you're a spammer...

Hello
    This is Amy from Chinese sales department of Topic Light Factory, As a manufacturer and exporter of stage lighting equipment, glad to visit your website. One of our main products are laser light,you are invited to www.topiclight.com
    Withthe efficient, problem-solving, cooperative group, we hope to get more concept from you, awaiting for your contact,thanks!
    Best Regards
    Amy

Topic Light Co;Ltd
    Address: 710 the point business centre,Dongzhong DaDao,DongGuan
    Tel: 0086-769-81189580
    Fax: 0086-769-82839697
    Online Chat: amy@topiclight.com
    请不要发布相同的信息很多次了!
    This space for rent.

I am spammer
    Hi spammer, we are borg.

Laser Warning

I am spammer also the laser show interest
    Pay no attention to the incoming lumber... just a clue by four. Won't hurt a bit.

LOL, reading the spec's of their 1RU Class-D power amplifier, I found this:
    Very low internal friction
    Impressive.
    This space for rent.