Thread: Burning not burned

Default Burning not burned

What a month! I haven't been able to visit with you folks or work on my projector because of the wildfires. My family was evacuated twice. The first time I had a few hours to pack some tools, PC, instruments and the projector into the trailer. A week later we were awakened at 01:30 by the police and flames. No time to get anything but the grandkids and pets. I did set a rainbird on the roof which saved our house AND the lasers. Glad to be back on-line.

Cool

Welcome back, Knightlight! Glad to hear you didn't have any damage from the fires. Damn quick thinking on your part to put the lawn sprinkler on the roof! (Save the lasers!)

Adam

Thumbs up

Welcome back man! Glad to hear you came through all that with no damages.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I can't even imagine how frightening that would be. When I was a kid, a guy many houses down the road let a leaf fire get away from him. It moved quickly through the thick brush along the embankment of I-71, right up to the back of our lot. It got put out by a fire truck on 71. All it would have done is burn up a bunch of our trees, but the size and speed (and heat) of it really freaked me out! That's as close as I ever need to be!

James.
    Last edited by James Lehman; 07-27-2008 at 13:42.