Thread: ILDA pass thru

Default ILDA pass thru

i have a 1watt rgb with ilda in and an ilda out port, i tried passing the the ilda signal onto my smaller laser but it didnt seem to work, whats the purpose of an ilda out on the back of a projector if it doesnt send a signal out?

or is it better to get a db25 rs232 splitter to run 2 projectors of one dac

Normally that works. On my chineese projectors the ILDA out works as supposed. Maybe you can check if this connector is wired up correctly.

Myself, I more like to use a ILDA Y-Cable, also I can mirror the X-axis on one projector, so the two projectors have mirrored output, which imho looks much better.

possibly something to do with the interlock circuit?
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    possibly something to do with the interlock circuit?
    Good call Jem! That's an excellent place to start.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Good call Jem! That's an excellent place to start.

Adam
    WayHayyyyyy.... You mean I possibly got something right
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001