Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: we had a NorthLprou Session

Cool, Thanks

Mark

Cool

We have *bucketloads* of 208 3 phase power available. (Like 450 amps or something...) Bring your own wire, as you'll have to jack straight in to the breaker panel.

Bring some garden hose as well. There's a faucet in the mop closet right down the hall that should give you plenty of water for a Lexel 95.

I figure the hallway is safer than the main auditorium for working on that beast. Brick walls and all...

Adam

Cool northprolu??? NOLEM, Cap'n, NOLEM!! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    northprolu :
    north professional laser users session
    ...anyway, that would be NORPROLAUSSES, and that sounds like some really bad cough syrup... If we ever expect to get a NOLEM rolling, they have to be able to SAY it, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    it was mainly hardware and eating...
    rochester NY is a nice place to visit.
    LOL!! Hahahahaha... - yes, truly only laserists can hot-troubleshoot a water-cooled, high-voltage power-supply from 1964, whilst making a killer tilapia-dinner with a toaster-oven!

...and yeah, Rochester is a nice place to VISIT...

Anyhoo, had fun with you guys - Adam, glad we got ya up and running, Welcome to the World of REAL lasers, Hahahahaha! (kidding) - now, RUN!!! - was an honor to meet / work with you, Steve, and will look forward to getting this little dye-rascal in shape next time yer thru my neck of the woods...

Wish I could make it to SELEM, but these dang bills won't stop coming in! ..oh, well... 'time to make the doughnuts'...

peace..
    J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC08220.JPG  

....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...