Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Forget it! Nerds will never be cool!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by James Lehman View Post
    Now that takes all the sport out of it. As soon as money comes into the game, who says I'm not just acting? Let's keep it real, man!
    Well put! Touche' James.

(And for the record folks, no one got out of control at The Artist's Cafe during the pre-SELEM party. But we did have a great time!)

Adam

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

That's not what we wanted to hear.
    We wanted pics of James being dragged off in cuffs by the cops after getting tanked up on cocktails.

Bad Boy of PL?
    Pah !!

No big deal. I only broke a few tables and chairs. They managed to get the fire put out pretty quickly. Mostly minor injuries were reported. Only 11 people needed to be hospitalized. And I can't take full credit for the truck driven into the front of the place. Someone else suggested that. Oh well. Maybe I'll do better next time.

James.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

....I can't take full credit for the truck driven into the front of the place.....
    Just before you did that did you fix someone with a steely gaze and declare "I'll be back!"?

...And I can't take full credit for the truck driven into the front of the place. Someone else suggested that....
    I didn't *suggest* that, exactly.

I just got picked up by the Median County, Ohio Police Station! (where I grew up!)

Whoa!

I was DRUNK!

At an outdoor live band, public show!

Nowhere near my car!
    They are always keeping Whitey down! LOL!!! Was it Medina or the Little State Patrol station that they took you too? The state police hate anyone that drinks.

Did you tell them "I know my rights" that would seem like a instant to the station time.

Seriously James, you gave up all your rights when you went to a public place and drank beer. If you interfered with anyones else rights, or appeared that you might interfere with anyone elses rights they will take you away. They more than likely didn't charge you with anything, they just moved you away from a location where you could have been harmed or someone else.

If you trip and fall they can take you away, if you puke, sit and close your eyes, say something aggressive, or slurred... they will take you away at a concert...
    Rob Mudryk
    Retired old and Grumpy Laserist