Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: UK meet a big disapointment

hi all ....

something strange here .... it must be a font that windows is using

as i have tried all the resolutions 1680 x 1050 all the way down to 600 x 480 and still has the same problem

i have also shut showtime down in between changing the screen res but this make no difference

heres a piccy of what im getting .... some fonts display ok

all the best ... Karl
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fontwacked - 3.jpg  

wow, that is wierd! Its most likely a problem with how fonts are displayed on your screen. Try this: right click on your desktop, properties, settings, advanced and look to see what the display is set for, mine is set for 96 DPI.

By the way, there is a newer level of ST and LD available for download from the Pangolin website, I see you are running 4.05, I think the latest is 4.5. I doubt this will fix this issue, but there are some new enhancements in 4.50.

Thanks DZ .... thats it

Mine was set for 121 dpi ... i set it to 96 and problem gone

Many thanks mate i will get the 4.5 update soon

all the best ... Karl
    Last edited by Banthai; 08-14-2008 at 11:06.

Karl

Don't miss out on the AVS laser visualisations that work with winamp. I've just been playing with them again. Imagine a scope trace showing as a line made up of little dots with a starfield in the background. This is all pulsating and changing colour to the music - AWSOME

The many different settings make for some absolutely incredible effects, I never tire of playing with it as there's always something new. Like everything else though it takes a while to get your head around what it's capable of.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Don't miss out on the AVS laser visualisations that work with winamp.
    We'll be playing with this at SELEM over the weekend. Watch the broadcast live on Ustream.tv and you can see what the AVS plugin can do! (You can also follow the action on the PhotonLexicon Event page. Just mute the audio in all the windows except for 1 of them.)

Adam