Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: West Coast Event?

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post

Take your issue to the seller review sub-forum and start a thread there, or move it to PM's if you'd like, but don't air your dirty laundry here.

Adam

Umm excuse me,,,junktronix brought it here!
    I think your message should be directed elsewhere

Did Junktronix "Play nice" with his post?
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 03-09-2009 at 13:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    I am not a anylytical person that that scoures threads to throw there weight I state the facts.I do not play up to people which is BIG here
    It's quite obvious that you are not an analytical person. No one is asking you to play up to people. A single reply would have been sufficient to state your point. Then the discussion could have gotten back on track.

You're up to 5 so far, with no sign that you're ready to stop. Do you see the problem yet? You are arguing with yourself!
    is this moderated?
    Would you like it to be? We don't have moderators here (not yet anyway). Instead, the community polices itself. Would you feel better if someone else told you to stop?
    this Junktronix played me,,,think what you want because of his outstanding knowledge? or good deals?
    No and no. It's because unlike you, he's been an asset to the forums. Everyone makes a sour post once in a while. I've been known to do it myself. But you can't let it go, and that's a real problem.

If you have a beef with him or what he posted, then start a thread about it in the seller review sub-forum and state your case. (I don't think many people care right now though.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    Umm excuse me,,,junktronix brought it here!
    I think your message should be directed elsewhere
    Junktronix's message was out of place. Your heated response to it was equally wrong. Since then he hasn't posted about it, while you continue to do so. (Just as you did in the "cheap diodes" thread.) It is your *continued* shouting that is the problem. Get it?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    No and no. It's because unlike you, he's been an asset to the forums. Adam
    after you stated that i have lost respect for you,,shame
    I am sure your hurt ;(

So you are saying I do not contribute to the forums?? Perfect example why certain individuals should not be Mods.!
    I beg your pardon mister PL.
    You forum pro's suck!

I am done with my rantings here,,i will defend myself when attacked let there be no doubt
    Last edited by Lasernerd; 03-09-2009 at 14:49.

PM sent.

Adam

pm'd back...

I would really hope that the Laserman532 starts a roll call and a new thread!

i would like to apologise to this forum of my outbursts of temper
    I will do my best at controlling my temper,sorry
    My communication skills are HORRIBLE!

Cool

Indeed! It would be great if you guys could get a LEM going on the West Coast. Lots of laserists there, and some of them have some *very* big toys... You guys can probably draw more people than we do here in the SouthEast! (Please, PLEASE don't forget to shoot some video while you're there. A live broadcast would be even better!)

Thanks also for agreeing to move the other discussion to PM. Your apology is refreshing and encouraging. I sincerely appreciate your candor. Not everyone can be honest enough with themselves to admit to a mistake.

Adam

is this still a possibility this would be great to actually meet fellow addicted laser freaks like myself

remember the first step uis admitting there is a problem

is there a date set in stone yet
    Last edited by john lawson; 03-19-2009 at 04:46. Reason: lack of brain cells
    RPL 532 375 -388 average 500+ peak
    RPL 473 25mw perty
    Nova X-100 121 mw average
    Infinity 95 115 average
    Dyi bluray-115 ma-?average
    Dr-lava leadlight 85 mw average
    808nm handheld 230 mw
    6x labby 405nm 200mw

Quote Originally Posted by john lawson View Post
    is this still a possibility this would be great to actually meet fellow addicted laser freaks like myself

remember the first step uis admitting there is a problem

is there a date set in stone yet

Hey john, the new thread is http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...hlight=pacolem

Catch up and come on up! the more the harrier
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.