Thread: Phoenix Lasersoftware Basic & Two Projectors doing the same thing

Default Phoenix Lasersoftware Basic & Two Projectors doing the same thing

Hi, I bought phoenix lasersoftware basic edition with one scanner license.

Now, is it possible to run two scanners (both identical output) with this basic license?

I want both laser heads to do the exact same thing
    Thanks

not sure about the software side of things ? but you could add passthru DB25 into your projector ...i have ran 4 projectors doing this ..when i build a projector housin i always include two db25s one for signal in and another to pass the signal out again if i need it to another projector

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Paul is right
    daisy chaining will work the only problem you may encounter is if the inputs of the projectors are significantly different in terms of imedance. You may find both will work if connected separately but the output may change a little if they are both hooked up. If the projectirs are identical you should not have a problem

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk