Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Large Enclosure for sale

Default Large Enclosure for sale

Hi,

I have for sale, 1 large enclosure suitable for a good sized RGB laser projector.

If you have been to UKLEM 1 or 2 you will have see this case. If not, there are a couple of pics attached. My RGB Lived happily in it for some time.

Included in the sale:

1) Inner frame - Aluminium in black EPC, NO Breadboard, lasers, scanners etc, just the frame.

2) Outer Skin 16swg mild steel, epoxy powder coated in a stunning shade of black. A couple of small knocks and scratches as expected, 3 parts - Front/Top, Bottom/Sides and Rear Panel. Hanging bracket and truss clamps NOT included.

3) 8 x 50mm fans and grills, fully wired four front and four back blowing in and 2 60mm fans on the side blowing out.

4) DB25 In and DB25 Out (to second projector) fully wired with ribbon cable. Apertures cut for DMX in and Out should you need them.

5) 2 toggle switches for Invert X and Y, just need soldering to the ribbon cable.

6) All Power connected, IEC in with illuminated Power switch and safety keylock.

7) Two front apertures with Antireflective glass.

8) All screws to hold it together.

So, all you need are the innards, baseplate/breadboard, lasers, scanners etc.

Looking for £100 plus delivery, cost me a lot more to build it. Please bear in mind this is a large heavy item, so delivery costs are expected to be quite high... Local pickup is always available of course.

Dimensions are approximately 820 x 290 x 155mm.. If anything a couple of mil bigger...

Cheers
    Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails case.jpg  

case2.jpg  

case3.jpg  

Forgot to add, the fans blowing in all have filters on them...

I'm really interested...but I fear that shipping cost may be even more that item's value! I'm in Italy...how could I have information about shipping cost?

I can find out for sure, but you are probably looking in the region of £50 - £75 at a guess.. Uk is really pricey for exporting stuff unfortunately...

Well, it could be affordable. At the moment my Visa Electron I use on Paypal is quite sad [almost empty :-)]...I think I could manage to fill it with money by August 21. By then, could you please let me know the exact amount for case+shipping?

Offer made for immediate purchase , awaiting response
    Last edited by Lasermad; 08-17-2008 at 10:40.
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    could you please let me know the exact amount for case+shipping?
    I just checked shipping and you are looking at £150 to get it to Italy. That makes a total of £250, so probably way too much..

Mark

Yes, £250 is really too much (I'm a student). I'll simply build my RGB projector in my flight case. Anyway, thank you very much for the offer!!!

@Lasermad
    It's all yours!!!

Thumbs up

Wow! look at all those albums!
    Oh ya Nice projector inclosure

Default SOLD

The enclosure is now sold....

Thanks for your interest

Mark