Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SELEM!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL....

LOL

that was some funny shite!
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Talking

Sometimes I don't understand Lasers and their associated pics

Must be a Brit thing ..............

SPEC - you rock dude!

That post was TOO funny !!!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Spec, you're definitely one of my favorite people, ever.

I loved meeting all of you.

James.

What a GREAT start to my day... I'm now going to have to explain why i've arrived at the office with a huge smile on my face

Spec, that was BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Stuka, please don't take what I wrote as a kick in the teeth. You just happened to write a good segue.

You and I have very different perspectives. And that's a very, very, very good thing!

James.

No problem as far as I'm concerned -
    and I'm pretty sure my teeth were never in any danger....
    Last edited by Stuka; 08-21-2008 at 09:10.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by James Lehman View Post

Being asked to stop my presentation and hand the mic to Bill Benner for yet another presentation that would have been much more valuable as printed text was more than inconsiderate. It went way past arrogant and rude and landed squarely as a devastating insult to me.
    Hi James,

This actually surprised me too. I didn't ask for the mic to be handed to me, and when it was, I asked if the LaserBoy presentation was finished, because I actually wanted to learn more about it.

I guess the "powers that be" figured that, since Francesco and I had to leave soon, they should shift to the Projector Connections presentation. I wasn't familiar with the schedule, so once the mic landed in my hand, I fully expected it to be given back to you after our presentation was done. This would have accomplished the goal of having the "Projector Connections" piece presented and also us being able to comfortably make our flight (which we missed anyway...). When the mic wasn't handed back to you and instead people started cleaning up, that came as a complete surprise to me.

In any event, I did enjoy the part of the presentation I saw up to the point where the mic was handed to me. I think everyone else can say the same. If nothing else, you certainly piqued the curiosity of folks enough to go up to your web site and download it, so hopefully you can see this as a consolation.

By the way, on a personal level, I enjoyed meeting with you and chatting with you very much!

Bill
    Last edited by Pangolin; 08-21-2008 at 13:36.

Hi Bill. I really enjoyed meeting you as well. You are a brilliant and engaging person. I look forward to meeting you again. I truly believe amazing things would happen if we put our minds together.

James.