Thread: ShowRider Software RED BAR of DEATH

Default ShowRider Software RED BAR of DEATH

Hi all. I've jus started to use ShowRider in desigin mode where you have the time line and you can add frames to make a show.
    I havent used it for ages but when I start form scratch, on the time line there is a red bar at 1:00 mineutes. When playing a show the timeline will stop at this red bar and not play any more.
    If I open shows which came with ShowRider the bar is there but all the way at the end of the show.
    I never used to have this problem.
    It's like it's in demo mode or somthing. Can anyone tell me what's happening?

Cheers,
    Graham

Hi G
    nice to see you round here again
    I dont have showrider but am guessing there must be a way in one of the menus to set the show/play length or maybe drag the bar along the timeline to extend the show. I guess its an 'end of show' marker - gotta be moveable

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Have you checked the show lenght? Find the icon "Show properties" (somewhere in the top middle icons of the Showrider main window, sorry for the poor precision but I don't have it opened right now ), and try to enter a bigger lenght...

Hi Guys thanks for the reply.
    Yeah I had a look at the show length. I'll take another look when I get home. The red bar doesnt seem to be draggable but your right, it must be movable by setting the show length.

Feels good to be back lol ))

Just to let you know you were right, properties contains the show length along with BPM . Nice.
    Thanks