Thread: How is your experience with LASERWORLD laser systems

Default How is your experience with LASERWORLD laser systems

Hi,

do you have experience with laserworld PRO and revolution series of RGB, RGY or single laser???
    Which do you suggest?

THNX

While I do not own any pre made systems, I get the impression that you pay for much more than you get with laserworld ...

i think most pre made projectors are that way.

you pay a lot for the completed design and labor that can go into a projector
    -Josh

Thumbs down

Hi,
    Laserworld is german reseller who sells china products at most.

@Laserfreak.net you can read stories about many german people who have bought one and now they are reassembling the prebuild lasers projector for building their own ilda projector
    Look at the amazing 50k scanners from Laserworld

You will change the most parts of the projector later on if you continue with the new hobby...
    Like dichros, galvos, wiring, mirrors... and so on...

In my opinion the best, cheapest and funniest way is: DIY

cu
    yosh76

Lightbulb

I think it would be nice if they would sell just the enclosure. It has all the "needed" parts, interlock, key lock, shutter... Let em put in my own dichros and lasers. I'd gladly spend a few hundred on a complete box that is safe and all.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Well, I think they do...Every month they send me a mail copy of their catalog because I purchased some lasers and 50k galvos from them. If I remember correctly, they have just started to sell enclosures but they are expensive, as I think they already contain dichros or at least scanners. They say that you can put your personal laser modules in it, so I guess the rest is already in there...

All the best!
    Giovanni

They do just sell the enclosure - 1,608 Euro - about £1,300 or about $2,600 for an RS enclosure(includes scanners and fans I think). However, thats more than most people pay for the entire projector when bought via auction and if you're rebuilding yourself, what happens if not all your components fit???

I completely agree...I thought from the very beginning that enclosure is not interesting at all...

well so far for me its been a little bumpy

got a 750 proline RGB from fleabay for £1700 inc shipping (COD too wkd)

all was good but being a noob things didnt come to quickly to my attention

1st - realised the colours were not right so had to retune the dichros to get the colour blending right, this also involved taking out bits of metal which were raising the green laser far to high

the mirror adjustments were very hard to adjust easily since the screws were so badly ressessed on some of the mounts - using electrician pliers to adjust which is a real pain!

still not sure about the system tho, since the red (635nm) goes over the scanners and makes a beam going verticaly which seems brighter than the main one (might be wrong tho). Also i'm not sure the blue is up to 100% strength as it seems a bit grainy, but its the first blue laser i have seen - and to boot the lasers inside have had some black ink 'censorship' hiding the real values, i really dont like that one bit! i would really really like to get it tested, gotta friend who works with lasers so he might have something i can measure it with hopefully!!!

BUT its pretty impressive bit of kit, well ventillated and cant wait to get it to its full potential! ohhh and it came in a rock solid wheeled flight case

customer service so far has been good too, waiting on the replies tomorrow for more information from them

will also do a review on them to let u know how this all pans out

best wishes

rich
    http://inselaffe.org

http://www.myspace.com/majorleeblunt

An Eye for a Eye only makes the World Blind - Ghandi

Laserworld 750mW Proline RGB
    Laserworld Quad 400mW RG
    Lanta 180mW RGY