Thread: How to do this with Showrider?

Default How to do this with Showrider?

Hi folks,

I'm in search of a simple way to make the intermediate points brighter of a frame, with Showrider 3D Designer... Like the effect from the center laser projector in this picture :

You still see the line, but the intermediate points are more visible... I've found how to make only the dots visibles from a line, but nothing about showing both line and dots. Any idea?

Nobody know? I've found a workaround (tracing a line, disjoin the points, and retrace another line inline with the points), but it's not as practical as Mamba Black for example (just slide a control to adjust intermediate points brightness).

By the way, another question : where's the COLOR MIXER setup in Showrider?? The laser color correction algorithm, to correct the non-linearity of the laser modulation?
    I've found something about this on the help file (both Showrider and Draw 3D), but not in any place in the software...

All I found is a very simple color control (in scanner settings menu), which allows only to adjust the max output of each laser to make a balanced white. Nothing to adjust the start voltage of the analog modulation for example, which is annoying since my lasers don't start lasing at the same input voltage...
    Last edited by sbk; 08-27-2008 at 23:52.

there should be an adjustment for that on your laser driver

No, nothing on my drivers to adjust that...