Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: FS: Linear Diffraction Gratings

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, Hertfordshire
    Posts
    333

    Default FS: Linear Diffraction Gratings

    *SOLD OUT!*

    I am selling a few linear diffraction gratings that I have had lying around for some time.

    I have 20 small 2x2cm squares and one larger 10x8cm sheet with blue protective covers over. I will be honest and say that they haven't been cut very well but the worst is 1mm out so its not so bad. The 2x2 squares do have fingerprints on some of them which are pretty hard to clean but they do come off if you use a soft cloth although it doesn't make much difference to the effect given.

    One square will give a linear effect and two squares can be doubled up to give a matrix effect.

    I will sell each square for 1.50 each, shipped. More can be cut from the larger 10x8cm square more accurately if you wish.



    Beam Shots:

    Last edited by lamborgini8; 08-29-2008 at 14:28.
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Hi,

    I will happily take 5 of these. I'm also interested in a larger piece to use as a beam target if that's possible.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, Hertfordshire
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tocket View Post
    Hi,

    I will happily take 5 of these. I'm also interested in a larger piece to use as a beam target if that's possible.
    Yup no problem.

    I work that out to 9, I will be kind and sell the large sheet for the same price as the smaller ones.

    Paypal is lamborgini8(at)fs-addons.net

    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    550

    Default

    I'll take 2!
    Just put them in the same envelope as Tockets, we both live in Stockholm...then I will have a reason to skip work and talk som lasers!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, Hertfordshire
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dar303 View Post
    I'll take 2!
    Just put them in the same envelope as Tockets, we both live in Stockholm...then I will have a reason to skip work and talk som lasers!
    If thats ok with Tocket sure.
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    178

    Default

    I want to have also some when still left.
    I would like to have around 30pcs small pieces....
    Do you still know where you bougth these?
    Specially interested in the big one, to cut them myself.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Yep, that's ok.

    Sent you 12. That's a very sweet price for the gratings. I'd send more if I didn't need it to pay this month's rent.

    The gratings will be used at the Nobel night cap, the party after the Nobel banquet, at which I'll be running lasers.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Moray,Scotland
    Posts
    9

    Question

    Just what i'm looking for, 6 if you've got any left.
    Thanks Sammy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, Hertfordshire
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uncleworm View Post
    I want to have also some when still left.
    I would like to have around 30pcs small pieces....
    Do you still know where you bougth these?
    Specially interested in the big one, to cut them myself.
    Will get back to you on that, I think I only have around 15 left.

    Quote Originally Posted by tocket View Post
    Yep, that's ok.

    Sent you 12. That's a very sweet price for the gratings. I'd send more if I didn't need it to pay this month's rent.

    The gratings will be used at the Nobel night cap, the party after the Nobel banquet, at which I'll be running lasers.
    Great!

    Will get them sent ASAP when I am home from work

    Quote Originally Posted by djsammy45 View Post
    Just what i'm looking for, 6 if you've got any left.
    Thanks Sammy.
    I will check when I am home for you.
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    799

    Default

    You think the gratings will survive the mail? I suspect the larger one might not. Maybe it's best to cut it in half. It will still be large enough for me.

    I really look forward to playing with these. I love gratings.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •