Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clearout - Laser stuff for sale

Default Clearout - Laser stuff for sale

Hi All

I've decided to have a bit of a clearout of some laser related stuff that i've accquired and really have no use for at the moment.

First is a set of ScanEco 20's complete with DMX controller board. Offers around £100 + shipping. All wired up and ready to go, just add a DB25 for ILDA compatibility.

*** Scanners Sold ***

Next is a set of dichro's complete with 2 axis mounts. There's a pass green/reflect blue and a pass green and blue/reflect red. The dichro's in the mounts have slight marks on them, so i'll also include a brand new set of unmounted dichros as replacements for the mounted ones. Offers around £75 + shipping.

*** Dichro's SOLD ***

Watch this space as I *MAY* decide to sell the following depending on what happens with a 'deal' in the next few weeks. You can make offers if you like, but bear in mind I may not sell these if the 'deal' doesn't come off ...

1 x Lasever 300mw green (small footprint), putting out over 340mW
    1 x 660nm red Dual MaXYZmodule set, putting out over 440mW
    1 x Spectra Physics 163 - A1202 single line argon ~20mW (Fantastic condition).

PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff.

Here's some pictures...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC04462.JPG  

DSC04464.JPG  

DSC04465.JPG  

DSC04467.JPG  

DSC04469.JPG  

Last edited by Jem; 09-07-2008 at 11:24. Reason: Update sold items
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Lightbulb

If you decide to part with the dual maxyz I might be i nterested in those.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    If you decide to part with the dual maxyz I might be i nterested in those.
    I'll keep you in mind Aaron As I said it all depends on the next few weeks.

This particular set of Maxyz are brand new and are 'fitted with the new type of diode' (Chuck's words).

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Dichro's now sold.

Jem

S-P 163,,
    I might be interested

Jem
    with winter on the horizon are you sure you will be able to stay out in the shed for prolonged periods without your space heater?

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Ahhh... You never know, I might have an even bigger space heater

Jem

Not getting an ALC 68 or HGM 5 are ya

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Jem
    with winter on the horizon are you sure you will be able to stay out in the shed for prolonged periods without your space heater?

Rob
    i just really like playing around with gas lasers,,
    I am sure shipping would outta the roof!

I know what ya mean about gas - as I havestated previously I often turn my He-ne on just to go ooooooo at the lovely beam. Im just a laser perv

Rob