Thread: The_Doctor.. is in the house still?

Default The_Doctor.. is in the house still?

Haven't seen lostgallifreyan on since January.. hope you are well and still into lasers!

That's weird, I too was only thinking about him over the last few days. I miss his informative posts. I'll drop him an email next week and see if there's a response.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I too have wondered about our time traveling friend - especially the other week when I was in Bristol - the town of his residence.
    Pop in and say hello Doc

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I've tried a few times to email the 'Doc', but they're all being bounced back as undeliverable. The next step will be for me to to drop him a letter, i'd just like to know he's o.k.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I asked about him not too far back. LaserBoy said he has been sighted on alt.lasers. That was at least a few months back, though.

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    I asked about him not too far back. LaserBoy said he has been sighted on alt.lasers. That was at least a few months back, though.
    Yeah, you may recall that I replied saying I had spoken to him by email. I think that was back in February this year. Not heard anything since then though.

Jem

I did notice in a fleabay auction of his recently he mentioned he was "giving up my laser hobby to focus on electronics and music"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=150282578968

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    Do you mean me? I'm not LaserBoy! My project is LaserBoy! There is another PL member here called laserboy and yet another called yobresal. Not me!

James.