Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not dead

Default I'm not dead

Hi everyone – I must apologize for my lengthy absence.

As some of you know I’ve been going through some rough times in my personal life. Because of it I have been seeing several doctors and I am trying to get back on my feet. To top it all off my summer work schedule is very intense. There are weeks where I put in over 100 hours. Trying to find time to eat and sleep can prove to be difficult enough. Then dealing with those personal issues gets put on the back burner unintentionally.

Sorry for the delay in the orders from DIY Laser Show. I hope I have not ruined the public image of my company and please do not let my actions reflect poorly upon Bridge and LaserWave. I hope to continue to provide support to my fellow laserists. My projector is on hold currently. I still do fire it up on occasion.

I am going to try to frequent the forums more often. I will be away on business again in the next few weeks but not the 2 months I was gone before.

Thanks for the level of support and understanding from those of you I have been communicating with.

Thanks again,
    Max

Hi Max

Sure is good to see you here buddy, despite it all. Keep your chin up & get through it.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Good to hear you are getting back in action. I sent a note to Bridge asking about some optics,,,PM sent to you......
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Huh?
    Did you organize a rafflle in the last 6 months?

Hi Max,

Glad you're back!

Are the white-light goggles for $50 still available?

Tim

Hi Max,
    Pleasure to see you are back. welcome again.
    I will be away on business again in the next few weeks but not the 2 months I was gone before.
    when you have more time and can check PL often, please tell me, thanks.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

glad to see you are back! and im happy everything is going okay
    -Josh

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    I am going to try to frequent the forums more often.
    Max is back! Glad to hear from you buddy... I know it's been rough, but hang in there pal. You're among friends here.
    Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Did you organize a rafflle in the last 6 months?
    Oh man... That's a little harsh, don't you think? (Besides, Max probably doesn't know anything about Cruch's situation.)

Anyway, I'm just glad to see Max is back. Hope you stick around this time dude...

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Max is back! Glad to hear from you buddy... I know it's been rough, but hang in there pal. You're among friends here.

Oh man... That's a little harsh, don't you think? (Besides, Max probably doesn't know anything about Cruch's situation.)
    Hey, Adam... That's the British sense of humo-u-r thing again

Sarcasm at its witty best. Us Brits have a unique talent for this sort of thing, we understand it and know that Soforene didn't mean anything derogatory by his statement, it's just our way of finding humo-u-r in the strangest places

Nice to see you back Max and I send best wishes on behalf of all of us on this side of the pond.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hey, Adam... That's the British sense of humo-u-r thing again
    Yeah, you're probably right. I'm still getting used to that. Dry wit is not America's forte. (But boy have we got the market cornered on stupid..!)

Adam