Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTD - Shuttle YX130SA dual HeNe laser for spares

Ok, Thanks for that
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Why don't you rip out all of the hene stuff and put in a couple of diodes in.?

chad

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Thats an idea but it would detract from it's authenticity and being a vintage gasser lover I wouldn't want to do that
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Any luck with the HeNe's Adam - anyone?
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

stick a laserscope in there
    Or just a nice hot 532nm

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I'll stick a 'nice hot' Laserscope in you in a minute

PSU works
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

good to hear its working - again

R
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Cool

Sorry - been out of touch for a while and completely forgot about this thread. I'll take some more measurements and get back to you.

The original head I was thinking about won't fit. Pitty too, since that one was making nearly 14 mw. (Looks bright as hell!)

I think I've got some 8 mw heads that will fit. Got PSU's for them too, in case the ones in your case don't work anymore. Need to measure the length though to be sure they'll fit.

Adam

OK Adam, Thanks for taking the time.
    Just remember I need two identical tubes if that is possible or as near as dam it anyway.
    I too have a nice 10mW HeNe red but it's too darn long to fit in. I also have a green and a Yellow but again, their too long

Thanks matey.

Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

I'm still stuck at work (damn - I take a vacation and now I'm working nearly as much overtime as I just burned on vacation last week!) but I'm off tomorrow so I should have the time to check the length of those heads.

I haven't forgotten about you! Just been stupid busy lately. (Like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest! )

Adam