Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A show from Friday with Flames, Moving heads, Lasers, Mirror balls and bouncers

Default A show from Friday with Flames, Moving heads, Lasers, Mirror balls and bouncers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL3hXejfxtA

Seams like the longest applause we ever had at the end too.

Hope you dont mind me posting these, we are proud and trying to enhance what we are doing so like to share.

Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

As mark said.

And keep these great videos coming.

Carl

Dude! That show was AWESOME! Very nice work!

Very Nice Show Andy...and dont want to start any drama, but it is hard for me to believe that some of those audience scanning beam shots are eye safe... may be they are , but they look bright to me.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Wow!

Simply amazing, I love the Carmina Burana, Fortuna ImperatrIX. Mundi: O Fortuna - Coro bit at the end

Well done Andy and thanks for posting

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Fantastic show, lovely colours.

Thanks!

Wow wow wow! Stunning show, absolutely stunning.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Wow!

Simply amazing, I love the Carmina Burana, Fortuna ImperatrIX. Mundi: O Fortuna - Coro bit at the end

Well done Andy and thanks for posting

Jem
    really? that was the only song I didn't think went that well with the lighting... maybe I'm just funny like that lol... then again, its amongst my favorite pieces of music so maybe I will never think its good enough

hell even orff disowned all of his previous works except for Catulli Carmina and the Entrata after writing Carmina Burana... so if thats not a vote of confidence, dont know what is...

also was I the only one that thought this whole show was odd? I mean, it was a really crazy show with lasers, dmx heads, pyro etc for a bunch of doctors... I dont know how it is over there but over here doctors are generally a pretty boring bunch lol

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    really? that was the only song I didn't think went that well with the lighting... maybe I'm just funny like that lol... then again, its amongst my favorite pieces of music so maybe I will never think its good enough
    Ahh, I didn't make it clear. I actually meant the music. The whole show was great visually, but that music makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up every time I hear it

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001