Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pre-order phr803t 18$ #4--32 left

I purchased 2 from his previous "pre-order" (#3). Both arrived very quickly and both worked very well. On sunday, I paid for 2 more, haven't gotten confirmation yet, but its only been a day. He does seem to come off a bit rough around the edges, but he did come through with the goods.

Exclamation

Not the same guy at all....please see the afformentioned post about fleabay ....bogus. Yeah this guy stinks in my book. Now the guy here with the 405nm is good by me. He has already shipped it out while the hurricane was in his area! Now thats dedication! Should be here tue-wed.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Default andrew's sleds

hi guys i know i dont carry a lot of clout since myself being also a noob here
    but i have purchased about 8 sleds from drew i run them from 70 ma to well over 120ma his shipping is fast his product A+ i dont post a whole lot here because i have way to much reading to do before i'll even attempt to ask any questions and possibly make myself look dumb lol
    RPL 532 375 -388 average 500+ peak
    RPL 473 25mw perty
    Nova X-100 121 mw average
    Infinity 95 115 average
    Dyi bluray-115 ma-?average
    Dr-lava leadlight 85 mw average
    808nm handheld 230 mw
    6x labby 405nm 200mw

Smile

Thanks for the input, John. And I appreciate your efforts to catch up on some of the threads like that. It shows that you're willing to work to help yourself. That sort of attitude will get you a lot of respect, and a lot of extra help, when you do start asking questions.

Pity that Drew hasn't learned that. He might have had something to offer the group. But with his attitude, well, we'll never know, will we? Oh well...

Adam