Thread: Same old story need technical advice to build SMA to FC laser delivery Cables

Thumbs down Same old story need technical advice to build SMA to FC laser delivery Cables

I am looking for someone with the technical aptitude to tell me how to split a long new laser delivery cable for 808nm at up to 40 watts and how to terminate the ends in either FC or SMA, the opposite of the original cable I have cleaved in half?

I have found some very good pdf files by a company called ozoptics.com they cover collimation or focusing into or out fibers in one i will have to relocate that one this one covers hipower fibers they have a cool mechanism where they can provide a focus lens in the actual connector body neat stuff i have not checked prices yet probably VERY HIGH! but great stuff.

HIGH POWER FIBER OPTIC PATCHCORDS :http://www.ozoptics.com/ALLNEW_PDF/DTS0037.pdf
    Last edited by frank_1257; 10-24-2008 at 19:30.
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.