Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maxyzmodules Are OK

its a shame that things have to come to this!

im with carmangary. there is NO excuse for ANY of this after a year! im sorry. back problems or not. family illness or not. sick or not. i am in NO WAY discrediting this maxyzmodules guys (i think his name is marconi right?) situation or calling him a liar or saying that what he may be going through isnt terrible. but, we're adults. he's an adult. sh*t happens in life! waiting months and months and even a YEAR to attempt to make good on a deal is INEXCUSIBLE!!!! PERIOD!!! i dont care if its $5, or $5,000.

unless you are unconsioous for that amount of time, there is NO need to keep people who had faith in you in the dark for almost a year.

NOBODY, and i mean NOBODY is hurt that much or has THAT many problems where you cant take a .5lb or 1lb lb piece of aluminum (i.e.- a laser diode)...shove it in a box....put a piece of tape on it....slap a shipping label on it and ship it.

i could understand a couple weeks. shit, maybe even a month or 2. you get down and out, (we've ALL been there!!), you need to find yourself and get back on your feet. but...come on.....????

sorry guys. but things like this REALLY REALLY get to me.
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

im with mark on this .... for those that dont know... mark (fluff) has provided all the UKLEM venues and provided the support for them ... one of the nicest guys ive met in the industry he's one in a million, without him we would not have had the uk meets we have had.....

but the biggest problem is that lasers and lighting are his day job ... his income .... its bad enough being ripped off by a con merchant .... but when your job is on the line because of someone on this forum ... it sucks ... i hope that chuck will do good on this

all the best ... Karl

I've talked to Chuck a couple of times on the phone and I really dont think he's a con-man, he has a day job and I guess he does this on the side. (I'm not on his side) but (and I hate to reveal this to the public) but Maxine (Maxy) left him with all the paperwork, building, receiving, shipping etc.. I hope he gets un-brain-dead soon and starts shipping you-all's stuff. Maybe he's just overwhelmed... I dunno .. He returned my diode..

fluff--

its prob none of my business, (or anyones really) but what exactly are you out?? meaning, what is is that yo ulost out on that your customer is freaking out about? maybe its something that one of us here could help you with?? obviousl a red diode right?? i think i read somewhere in the 2w range?? is it something that anyone here would be able to help build another one of? or SOMETHING?? im sure you have thought of everything, but im just tryin to see if maybe we could all brainstorm and maybe help ya out!?!? 2W red diode im sure has set you back THOUSANDS of dollars!!! and i would HATE to see some sort of legal action broght toward you or even your good name be ruined becasue of someone else.

and sorry, but i dont buy the "maxine left him with everything crap!" (i know you arent siding with him steve-o! ) just sayin. again, its a diode!!!!! put it in a fu*%ing box, put some tape on it and ship it out!! IT ISNT HARD!!!

fluff, if i could help out with anything, let me know. i'll do what i can!

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Marc
    The problem here is this piece of kit is worth serious silly money. From what I know there is a special diode and a driver which are irreplaceable unless you have lots of cash.

For everyone
    I am with Karl - I really feel for Mark as he is a bloody diamond - and a damn good mate not only to me but as Karl points out he has helped the UK limb of PL more than we could thank him for and I know how long he has kept this to himself. He could have gone public a long time ago but because he always gives people the benefit of the doubt he has put up and shut up far longer than most would. I have never had any dealings with Marconi so I am not at liberty to comment one way or the other - I just know how long this has eaten at Mark and now he is only going public beacuse someone else has and because he has to due to promises he has made which now he cant keep for no fault of his own.
    Ok I am pleased that some people are getting sorted but the fact is they should not need to shout in public to get the goods thay have paid for or already own.
    I doubt there is much goodwill left now.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Thanks for the kind words and support guys

Still no contact from Chuck though.

I'll be sticking some equipment in the sales bit soon , to try and make up for the loss.

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk