Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Flea-bay bogus dealer....heruursciences

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    For a guy who is in the middle of wisconsin or whatever, did you guys ever wonder how he gets so much California grade stuff? He's a middleman for someone who does not want to be directly involved in sale.
    Steve
    Interesting phone conversations....when trying to track more information or doc's on an item.....
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I have also wondered where he gets all his stuff. Something doesnt seem right to me with everything, and seeing as he has been in trouble for much of his life, I bet hes up to no good. Id love to find some proof he is breaking the law again and then wipe that "smerk" I know he must have off his damn face for him!

I see him on so many forums claiming the most outrageous things! If hes been suspended from ebay, he tells everyone that its an ebay conspiracy! He then tells them he was allowed back on because he has dirt on them!

People are so idiotic too. Especially the people on the laser pointer forums! Sheesh! I have never seen so much BS before. I really hate this man...Such a nasty man. Full of lies and deciet!
    MAtt

Still have sour grapes that your items don't sell very well?

Chris, check my ended auctions..."nuff said"

Sour about losing your ebay name, heruursciences? Go check on the availability!

Oh matt... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Well see chris...Well see!

Good luck with your Boston Laser crap

Yep, same asshole...
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Gimme a replacement for my 2w diode now~! And STOP avoiding me! :O

I wish a link to this thread would appear in the listings posted on flea-bay. I looked last night and people are still giving good money for defective/rejected parts that have been mistreated...as you can see in some of the listing pix. I wouldn't look for a replacement, or a reply other than "you hooked it up backwards" or something of the likes. I would contact play-pal.... A total waste of time...hate dealing with scumbeazles. Avoid like the plague.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich