Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Flea-bay bogus dealer....heruursciences

Thanks for the info Matt. In fact I dealt several times with Chris and always got what I expected and what was described, so I will keep looking at his stuff as long as he will stay on ebay or elsewhere.
    I know from the forums that not everybody had luck with Chris' stuff but hey it's often too cheap to be true so what.
    Don't you think it's a bit childish to continue your vendetta over the years?
    There are others, like me, who enjoy looking at the stuff he sells and sometimes buy it.

Andreas

Quote Originally Posted by andythemechanic View Post
    Thanks for the info Matt. In fact I dealt several times with Chris and always got what I expected and what was described, so I will keep looking at his stuff as long as he will stay on ebay or elsewhere.
    I know from the forums that not everybody had luck with Chris' stuff but hey it's often too cheap to be true so what.
    There are others, like me, who enjoy looking at the stuff he sells and sometimes buy it.

Andreas
    I have deal with this seller several years ago, a bought from him a small YAG laser head, he did not ship the item, so i filled a Paypal claim and got back my money, but his reaction was very rude and unpolite even if he was ridiculous wrong.

- M

Andreas
    If you were SCAMMED by this asshole, you'd hate him too, like many others. And NO, it isn't childish to hate someone who has SCAMMED you. (Or attempted to)

It is not childish to try and keep a fraudulent seller off eBay when you have lost considerable money to them. Hell, even eBay kicked him off, and that almost never happens!

I have reported him and I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    It is not childish to try and keep a fraudulent seller off eBay when you have lost considerable money to them. Hell, even eBay kicked him off, and that almost never happens!

I have reported him and I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    I can only talk from my experience, and they where good with Chris over several deals. Also even at the end on ebay he got 98% positive feedback over almost 1000 deals. So that's the other side of the coin. With that eye's I find the reaction of kicking him a year after a deal went bad childish.
    Also it's funny that the guys which by themselves have not the best reputation keep kicking the most (Deals with herrur went bad: 0$ deals with laser ben went bad: 50$)

Andreas

I can only talk from my experience, and they where good with Chris over several deals. Also even at the end on ebay he got 98% positive feedback over almost 1000 deals. So that's the other side of the coin. With that eye's I find the reaction of kicking him a year after a deal went bad childish.
    Also it's funny that the guys which by themselves have not the best reputation keep kicking the most (Deals with herrur went bad: 0$ deals with laser ben went bad: 50$)

Andreas
    Laser ben has had problems, but he tries to resolve them. But with chris, all he does is ignore you and insult you, while trying to weasel out of problems with customers. A bad deal is a bad deal, no matter how much time has passed. You might sympathize with him, but that's only because you've never had a problem with him. I am going to report him to ebay as well.

As for that 98% rating... It's not totally accurate. I have given positive feedback for an item, since I received it,, but later when I tested the item it was totally not acceptable. I suggest you try to consider both sides of the story when you defend a thief.

98% positive means 2% screwed over. 2% of say 6000 is alot of people! You shouldnt have hundreds of angry customers, ever!

And yea, I think it is fine to run someone out of town and KEEP IT THAT WAY. He shouldnt piss off people he doesnt know. He did more to me than rip me off from my money and time, he posted PRIVATE information about me and LIED CONSTANTLY about me on several forums!

Screw him! He wont sell on ebay if I can help it. Good to see others here still feel the same way and have also reported him. Banned from ebay means BANNED from ebay! Why should he get to live outside the rules? All he did is boast of how ebay sucks and anyone that uses it sucks and how he is going to do his own thing and thus doesnt give a crap about you or what you and ebay think. Ect, ect...

Screw you chris! What a lame attempt to disguise who you are!
    Matt

OMG! Look at his "ME" page! MAKES ME SICK! Hes asking us to be so stupid as to believe that crap?

Chris, I know you are reading this...You WILL NOT succeed! I TOLD you that I would bring you down if you failed to come clean about your trash. I will NEVER go away!

EVERYONE that is good and decent on ebay needs to report this turd. They told me they will investigate him and remove him if they determine it is him.

I dont care how cheap you may get an item, stand up for justice people! He was BANNED from ebay for his crap! Dont let people like this succeed in this world! JUSTICE! JUSTICE! JUSTICE! Just because you got a good deal from him doesnt make it right for him to screw over another. REPORT HIM BEFORE HE GETS HIS FIRST PAYMENT! PLEASE!?

Lets force him to be a man. He made such bold claims of leaving ebay and starting his own venue, so lets hold him to it! Where I come from, you back up what you say! He used to post your name and ebay user name on his ME page as a way of humiliating ANYONE that crosses him! NOW ITS OUT TURN TO HUMILIATE HIM BACK!

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mattrg02 View Post
    OMG! Look at his "ME" page! MAKES ME SICK! Hes asking us to be so stupid as to believe that crap?

Chris, I know you are reading this...You WILL NOT succeed! I TOLD you that I would bring you down if you failed to come clean about your trash. I will NEVER go away!

EVERYONE that is good and decent on ebay needs to report this turd. They told me they will investigate him and remove him if they determine it is him.

I dont care how cheap you may get an item, stand up for justice people! He was BANNED from ebay for his crap! Dont let people like this succeed in this world! JUSTICE! JUSTICE! JUSTICE! Just because you got a good deal from him doesnt make it right for him to screw over another. REPORT HIM BEFORE HE GETS HIS FIRST PAYMENT! PLEASE!?

Lets force him to be a man. He made such bold claims of leaving ebay and starting his own venue, so lets hold him to it! Where I come from, you back up what you say! He used to post your name and ebay user name on his ME page as a way of humiliating ANYONE that crosses him! NOW ITS OUT TURN TO HUMILIATE HIM BACK!

Matt
    WOW. He pretends he doesn't know anything at all. This makes me sick.

Makes me want to vomit! How stupid does he think we are? Its EASY to report him. Go to : HELP, then contact ebay via CHAT. Tell them whats going on, his old user name and his new one, and why you think its the same dude. They will then make a note for ebay's trust and safety dept to investigate. IT WORKS! One of his buddies near where I live got booted from ebay a week after I reported them!

IT DOES WORK PEOPLE! But we need a flood of complaints to get ebay to remove him quickly!

Read his ME page and tell me it doesnt make you sick. I still have an unpaid item strike against me when he was forced to refund my items due to non delivery! How F*UP is that? I paid him $110.00, get no items, get my refund via paypal, then get an F*ING unpaid item strike that STICKS with me? He tried to get me with two, but ebay removed one of them.

SCREW YOU CHRIS!
    Matt

Matt