Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Flea-bay bogus dealer....heruursciences

Quote Originally Posted by mattrg02 View Post
    He broke the rules of business. He broke the rules of ebay. He broke the rules of society. I dont get to brake the rules, so neither should he. Ebay DID something about it, and I believe he is trying to undo the justice THEY did. RARELY do we get to do something about something that is wrong. Now we have our chance! Lets take this golden opportunity to show people like him that rules are made to be followed.

I dont care how many people he made happy. He made hundreds unhappy. That aint right. Youve got a major issue if hundreds of people are pissed at you. Simple as that. Capitalism devours shoddy business. He is cheating the system, and I wont stand for it.

I will attempt a couple legit ways to PROVE he is who he is, and I encourage everyone to do the same.

Dont email him, send him threats, or bug him. Just report him. Ebay has their ways. The more reports they get, the more they take notice. They told me so. You do see he was banned several times from Ebay, so you know it will work. Click the link, tell ebay, and hope for justice. If it truly is someone named Jackie, then they will be fine.

Matt
    You know what makes me even more sick?
    This:
    Please don't be so mean. We bought all his stuff. He gave us a thumbdrive with information on the items he sold to us. I guess he misled us about why he quit ebay. It seems a lot of people had bad dealings with him. FWIW I think I would have been better off just googling the stuff and taking my own pictures. I registered my account a while back but never used it because some of my friends got ripped off really bad selling on ebay. Can you give me some help in identifying and testing some of this stuff, as i don't know too mkuch about it and after this don't want to use the rest of the old pictures and descriptions. Thanks Jackie

- bambi81478

. I don't have a retail store yet, but we are planning to make a combination coffee shop and variety store in the near future. That is assuming the economy gets better. Keep your fingers crossed. *FYI* FOR THE LAST TIME we are NOT CHRIS! We do not appreciate the harassment we are receiving from various members through ebay and through the internet. We do not have any affiliation with the former business owner of Heruur Electronics. We buy up business closures, auctions, and private sales and sell at the local flea markets.
    I think the reason for this misunderstanding is because the person that sold us this stuff was a former ebay seller.

err lol

Whats amazing is that Chris was such a LOUSY seller, yet look at ALL THE WORK he did for "Jackie". Pictures, demos, writeups, descriptions...For THOUSANDS of items! "Jackie" doesnt simply list an item as "litrow prism". She seems to have an understanding of what it is. The reason being, ofcourse, is that Chris was such a hard worker that he did all this for her/him despite him being so sick that he was selling his "business".

If only Chris put out that kind of effort for everyone else!

Funny thing is, is that "Jackie" is going to keep this up, asking for help, yet will still have just as much information in the auctions that Chris did. Just enough to lead many people to buy something when they are really buying something else.

Oh well, Chris knows we know. How dumb must he feel reading all this and knowing what we think of him. All this after he would boast SOOOO much about how he couldnt care less since he is doing his own thing a in a month, outside of ebay. ALWAYS the same story, same BS, same Chris.

I wouldnt communicate with him/her anymore. None of us are certified to deal with insane people. Just click the link to ebay and let them know that you suspect "Jackie" and Chris are the same, BANNED , user. Chris has always had an idiot's answer to EVERYTHING.

Matt

Just got this from ebay:

Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from bambi81478 through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.

We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time ? this message is just being sent as a precaution. If you have received any messages from that appears suspicious, please feel free to forward them to us at spoof@ebay.com for review.
    more characters

Yup, got the same email and saw his auctions cancelled too. I wonder what he is up to, as they told me that they had concluded their investigation and decided they are not the same person. :-P

Beats me, good to see hes gone though.

Matt

http://myworld.ebay.com/bambi81478
    "No longer a registered user"

That seemed pretty quick.

He must be up to something, maybe trying to get out of paying ebay their fees for the auctions he had listed?

Who here wants to bet their lasers that we will see another "jackie" pop up in a few days? :-)

Chris thinks he is smart, but he is just one of "those" people...

Matt

I guess the account was just quit after it got 4 negative replies from a buyer with the name "potatorage3", who I guess was never really interested in buying somthing from him Not a good start at ebay with only 83.3% positive feedback.

No, ebay's email was unrelated to feedback problems. It implied he was either involved in fraud, or he pulled some funny business on ebay.

Matt

Smile

Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from bambi81478 through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.

We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time ? this message is just being sent as a precaution. If you have received any messages from that appears suspicious, please feel free to forward them to us at spoof@ebay.com for review.

-- Safety Tips --
    -- Don't respond to the sender, through either eBay or your email provider, if the message is an offer to buy or sell an item. This type of offer may be fraudulent, and the transaction won't be covered by eBay protection programs.

- - If you received what appears to be a Second Chance Offer for an item you recently bid on, and it appears in My Messages with the subject of "Message from eBay Member," it isn't a legitimate Second Chance Offer.

Real Second Chance Offers appear in My Messages with a blue background and subject that says, "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item...". Always check for both the blue background in My Messages and the subject line of "eBay Second Chance Offer for Item?" when responding to a Second Chance Offer.

-- Never pay for your eBay items using instant cash wire transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. It is against eBay's Safe Payments Policy for a seller to request payment with these methods, as these types of payments are unsafe if you're paying someone you don't know.

-- If You've Already Sent Payment or Shipped an Item --
    - - If you already sent payment for an off-eBay transaction, or if you're a seller who already shipped an item to a fraudulent buyer, we suggest you take the following steps:

-- Contact the payment service you used to make the purchase. If you paid by credit card, most card issuers provide consumer protections in instances of online fraud.

- - If you sold and shipped an item to a fraudulent buyer, contact the carrier you used to ship the item. You might be able to receive additional assistance from the shipping service. If it was sent through the United States Postal Service, you may want to file mail fraud charges. Please go to:
    http://www.usps.gov/websites/depart/inspect/

- - Report the fraudulent buyer or seller both to law enforcement officials in your area, and in the area where the buyer or seller lives. To find law enforcement agencies by area, please visit:
    http://www.usacops.com

When you contact a law enforcement officer, please explain the following:

- eBay will be happy to help with the officer's investigation.
    - For more information on how the officer can contact eBay, go to:
    http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter...forcement.html

-- You may also want to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The IC3 is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National White Collar Crime Center. The IC3 will review complaints and refer information to the appropriate local, state, or federal agency. To file a complaint with the IC3, please go to:
    http://www.ic3.gov/

We also need you to take a few minutes to provide more information related to the transaction. The information you provide will allow us to work more effectively with law enforcement should an investigation occur. Please go to:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/isgw-fraud-non-ebay.html

Click the "Item Bought Outside of eBay" or "Item Sold Outside of eBay" link.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

eBay Customer Support

H53839
    I don't think it had anything to do with the feedback.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Funny that some people here feel the need to keep blindly supporting him despite the evidence against him. Why the hell would you dismiss the emails from ebay regarding fraud and quickly assume it was some unfair feedback issue? That he was being picked on? That really wreaks of bias to me.

It doesnt matter what how well he treated you when something like this airs itself, things should change when damning evidence comes up.

Good job Chris!
    Matt
    Last edited by mattrg02; 05-14-2010 at 17:16.