Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Flea-bay bogus dealer....heruursciences

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

relax, ocs are usually a deep violet to red and OCs are usually a orange to straw yellow in transmission

sounds about right

Steve

Thumbs up Pleads the 5th

Quote Originally Posted by frank_1257 View Post
    And man am I enjoying my new avatar! LAL! =
    That is a neat trick there.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    relax, ocs are usually a deep violet to red and OCs are usually a orange to straw yellow in transmission

sounds about right

Steve
    I didn't mean for it to sound like I was complaining or accusing if that's how it came off

The main message of the post was that I got a set of laser optics for ten bucks shipped to my door in three days, can beat that! Haha

I will add that when it comes to Chris I hear either good or bad, there is no in between. It's either "Every deal I've done with Chris was great and couldn't be happier" or "That guy is a scam artist and I'll never do business with him again".

Personally, I would buy from him again but I don't think I would ever buy something of great value from him.

Red face Just sent him a message that I still Wuv him even if he won't talk 2 me

Then he's all nice again as I have said before another manic depressive in all probability and I can relate but still think not all as it should be. Oh well beats my varia laser hughstan4 aka jaynesimmons ebay sellers anyday I used the 4 family member pseudo account negative feedback ninja blitz on that sob, weartronics will testify! I gave them and a few other creeps a kick in z' nads' :0 LAL! Will defraud no more!
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Default You would think after getting so lucky on his drug case he would stay far from this!

Guess who is selling a 3 neck reaction flask on ebay that seems just a wee bit risky if your on long term probation.
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.

Quote Originally Posted by frank_1257 View Post
    Guess who is selling a 3 neck reaction flask on ebay that seems just a wee bit risky if your on long term probation.
    i take it you use this when making a certain drug or something?

maybe its from his past problems and he is getting rid of it
    -Josh

Quote Originally Posted by thesk8nmidget View Post
    i take it you use this when making a certain drug or something?

maybe its from his past problems and he is getting rid of it
    Oh well none of my business but its the kind of thing that in many hardcore jurisdiction could get you a drug conviction just for intent like the bullshit laws they would use to prosecute people who had a scale. I had a friend who had an o-haus scale in the 70's for balancing motorcycle pistons who went through that but when you are possessing glassware known as a bomb or reaction flask which is only used for synthesizing drugs and nothing else, it seems like this would automatically violate your probation.

ah gotcha!!! that makes sense!

its probably not the best idea to try and sell that online then.
    -Josh

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

depends on the state. In Texas, where glassware is registered, it would be suicide. Here in Ohio, where we have a sizeable quanity of research scientists who would not even think of allowing the state to count their glass,let alone do the paperwork Texas makes you do to buy or dispose of a beaker, No problem, buy or sell any glass you want.

The glass law Texas has would be instantly vetoed in this state, or the governors phone would never stop ringing. Our research community has the current gov and the past one on a short leash, as seeing its the last industry Ohio has left.

Imagine what a pain it is to have to consider keeping your broken beakers to make the state happy. Where I used to work, we had several full 55 gallon drums of broken glass on the loading dock at any given time, and nobody was counting.

Dumb law. I'm sure the druggies just order pyrex kitchen wear to get around it.

Steve Roberts

I have analyzed all the diodes that were returned by Mr Lawson and found them to have suffered severe electronic damage. The units were not DOA rather destroyed by the user for malicious purposes by deliberately hooking up high voltage reversed polarity to them. That's a pretty low blow to do.

Sorry you cannot sell your laser equipment for similar prices on the 'bay, perhaps you'd have better luck selling red and violet laser modules on ebay if you show a picture of the laser running. I am sick of the mind games competing ebay sellers are playing and it's a matter of time before Karma gets doled out.
    Last edited by heruursciences; 05-05-2009 at 14:18.