Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Flea-bay bogus dealer....heruursciences

"Leubner is being held in the Waukesha County Jail pending sentencing Aug. 5 by Waukesha County Circuit Judge Kathryn Foster."

What kind of sentance did you get then ?

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

I'm not going to stick up for anyone here about the drug article... I have personally been ripped off by Chris, but there is no proof that it is the same person in the drug article as with Huruur...

I have personally had some questionable comments about stuff telling me Chris does not know what he is saying sometimes. When referring to my eBay sale of my Coherent 430nm Laser which is a directly doubled system, clearly stated in the article and manual:

The technology is actually an optically pumped semiconductor laser which is in many ways better than a directly doubled diode laser.
    Refering to one of his ads with a KDP crystal made by Coherent for a Continuum Laser system. I had the spec sheet for the part number.

It is definitely _NOT_ KDP or it would have been done allready. I think it's something very exotic like a large KTP KNb03, BBO, LBO or similar.
    This is an example of ignoring the truth to make money...

Also, a "500mW 650nm diode" which I bought from him,

WARNING! This laser diode emits potentially hazardous LASER energy when in operation! The beam could easily light a cigarette for you! A single careless glance into the beam will cause instant blindness! Avoid direct exposure to the beam.
    Class III-B LASER (US)
    Simiconductor Diode LASER.
    WAVELENGTH: 650-660nm
    Max POWER: 500mw
    Caution: Laser diodes are extremely static sensitive. A small discharge that cannot be felt can ruin it. It is critical that all work with bare laser diodes be done at a grounded and ESD controlled workstation. Carefully remove the diode from it's protective packaging ONLY when ready to use.
    Here is the laser diode you won. The wiring is as follows:
    RED DOTTED pin: LASER POSITIVE +
    The Case Pin: LASER NEGATIVE, GROUND
    The LAST pin: NO CONNECTION

To power it you need two AA cells or any other source of CLEAN THREE to FOUR VOLTS maximum and a 6-7 OHM resistor. A wall wart transformer IS NOT ACCEPTABLE for power! The diode NEEDS a HEAT SINK OR IT WILL FRY, the LENS ASSEMBLY from an old laser pointer can be used to heat sink the diode as well as collimate or focus the beam. The power supply from an old GREEN laser pointer can be used instead of the resistor provided it's the constant current source type. Do not look into the laser aperature as it WILL blind you instantly! Getting proper laser protective eyewear for GaAlAs diode wavelength 650-660nm would be a very wise thing to do! Also do not look at the scattered light at close range or it will give you a bad headache from eyestrain. Eye safe distance from the diffused light scattered off paper etc is about a foot.
    Turned out to be 635nm and had a tiny ~30um die, indicating it was just a 5mW 635nm diode he sold. The diode died after 81mA...

That was after a 9 day delay in shipping.....

I just want to say that I am not happy with any of the service I received from you in the past. I don't know if you are the same person who is in those drug articles, that is not any of my business, but here is what I have seen...
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Wink Gotcha Ben....

I stand corrected on your D3 laser system...

I never sold continuum SHG crystals on ebay- The Mira crystals actually were VERY LARGE KTP cut for OPO generation. Some had had a sapphire vernier optic attached to them. I have several people that can attest to this.

As for your comments about the 100 mw red laser diodes, You are confabulating outright, as the only red diodes i sell were about 300mW tops, with exception of the 3W coherent 685nm 3W fiber coupled lasers.

Pure Retaliation for getting booted for placing malicious bids to kill your competition.. Whatever buddy- go ahead and twist stuff because you cant sell your overpriced broken laser crap on ebay anymore.

Ebay ID: cheap.optics.123 Status, not a registered user with private feedback... Humor us, Please tell everyone the truth of why you make it private?

***end of venom***
    Last edited by heruursciences; 05-05-2009 at 14:17.

Exclamation On a more serious note...

As for the drug laws, you had better prey to god almighty you don't get raided by the cops alone with a lot of chemicals on hand. If it boils down to your word V.S the cops basically it means you will loose. Read those articles, is that BELIEVABLE that one would admit to making "ecstasy", give them details on making it, and admit to making nerve gas, and all that other BS c'mon!?

THINK FOR YOURSELF & JUDGE!

As for throwing acid on cops, that's pure BULL**** that they used to invoke the so called exigency doctrine because they did not have a valid reason for raiding me in the first place. They actually came for the pot-head dude next door and made a mistake, BUT saw half disassembled electronic stuff everywhere and lab equipment they couldn't understand and went into OMG panic mode.

In the end i took a gamble on a plea of no contest since the law they got me on as it was worded, had *no valid defense* against the accusation as it would be read to the jury.

The JURY TRIAL instructions even stated that "the state need not allege or prove that any controlled substance was manufactured or that the defendant possessed a manufactured controlled substance or any precursor chemicals, only that the defendant knowingly engaged in the act of manufacturing a controlled substance"

What this basically translates to is: If one or 2 cops say you admitted to making drugs, find the defendant guilty. Thankfully, the Judge saw through the BS spin doctors of legal beaurocratic BS and doled out as light of sentence as possible.

FWIW: the war on drugs is nothing but a pathetic money making racket that is more damaging then the drugs would be- even if they were available at every 5 and dime grocery store.

*** end of drug rant***

The sad truth is that in a few months this won't matter anymore since people will be a bit more concerned about where their next meal is coming from than anything else. It's gonna get real ugly soon. As in total worldwide economic collapse sort of ugly.... AND NOTHING CAN STOP IT!

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    I'm sure the druggies just order pyrex kitchen wear to get around it.

Steve Roberts
    Just the thing for Hell's kitchen.

I do not know what kind of testing equipment you have , nor do I care. As for the diodes...who knows what happened to the before I received them. Doesn't matter to me. Honesty holds a much greater value. I have learned it its better to go straight to the manufacturer now. I know what I have when it arrives.....regardless of the cost. Not "Oh boy it's here!"....and "No , it does not work".
    Thanks and regards.....
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

heruur hasnt had problems like this on the other forum i attend. i read a little of the thread but this is the first ive ever heard of him sending DOA stuff. he sells at the other forum i attend and on ebay quite a bit but ive never seen anything negative about him before this... hey mech BTW have you burnt out the phrs i sold you a while back yet?
    http://modwerx.com

Modwerx stocks several components, accessories, and tools for the laser hobbyist and professionals!

Always remember to keep it safe and sane by practicing proper laser safety whether your into pointers or laser shows!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_safety

As of keeping the statistics real, I have never had a single problem with Chris sales for over 7 years.

As for the US justice; my nephew stepped into similiar kind of s^it, more bomb-oriented. Most peaceful young entity on earth had to follow same plea of no contest scenario, just to minimize the damage to his life of a recently-curious man.

Piotr.K

Quote Originally Posted by ndrew2505 View Post
    hey mech BTW have you burnt out the phrs i sold you a while back yet?
    Yes...they were built up and paired with a 532 and 660nm. The guy that ordered the setup reports all is well.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Hi All,

I purchased an argon laser from heruursciences about a year ago. Paid with Paypal. I got an email from him a couple of days later that he had broken the tube during packing and he had Paypal refund the $$$. In my only experience with him, he came across as EXTREMELY honest.

My $.02
    Tim