Thread: Viasho problem

Default Viasho problem

I have bought a 250mw blue 457nm and Mccarrot did Powertest with his Coherent meter
    After half an hour it didn,t do more then 120mw I also bought a green 500mw and that was doing 567mw.
    I contacted frank from viasho twice last week but no response Does anyone know if he,s on vacation ?
    I,m really concerned because i spend alot of money on this unit

Laserchina exhibition 16-18 march, so I think he was busy.

I thought Frank said he would send you a replacement?

I am sure Viasho will try and sell you another one thats all the joy that I, and it seems others, have got out of them! Don't expect 'real' help from them.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

frank said that his engineer has to make a new one to replace the one that i bought 3 weeks ago.

I will wait for him to respond. 457nm,s are only made by CNI and viasho. In the future i really hope viasho will build 500mw,s to compete with CNI. If that,s the case and frank solve the problem with this one i will order another one. With the groupbuy that i,m doing ordered 3 more cases for building RGB,s so that need lasers too.

Sorry to hear you've got the problem. Really looking forward to see the 457nm in a projector and in action as we keep hering great things of 457nm but I think you're the 1st on here to actually build with one.

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    I am sure Viasho will try and sell you another one thats all the joy that I, and it seems others, have got out of them! Don't expect 'real' help from them.
    I have received a Viasho 500mW (putting out 650mw) but this laser was in transver mode TEM01.

Frank offered me to send it back at his costs and he replaced it with a new unit.

So I'm pleased with the service of Viasho at the moment, so lets hope it stays that way.

How about things going on? Edison.
    457nm really niceful color.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Thanks bridge for your concerns. Problem is solved

and where are the pictures ???? You must have some time on your hands now you have finished the groupbuy for the cases!
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Not quit, i,m working on the big red and i need to get the FB3 outside the projector. Also i need that board that you have

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...light=groupbuy

But the good news that i have found a good supplier for the lasers so its time to do some advertising