Thread: Thanks to Rob (Stanwax)

Default Thanks to Rob (Stanwax)

Just wanted to say a special thanks to Rob (Stanwax)
    I ordered a Laserwave 300mw 532 a couple of days ago and this morning it arrived tested and beautifully packed!.

I know it's going to be sunny and in the high 20's this weekend, but screw the nice weather, i know what i'm going to be doing

Thanks again Rob

Adrian

Nice one Adrian

You've got just a tad over four months to get it all working in time for the next LEM

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I thought I'd also chip in here for Rob.

I ordered some First Contact cleaner, and despite the slow UK post, it arrived very well packed and works great!

Thumbs up

Well I have to add my 2p here...

I just received my errr 1watt green from Rob and Laserwave today... I wanted to replace my lemon of a Lasever with something reliable and stable... For me, beam quality was more important than power as I only need about 850mw to balance out my RGBB... So Rob passed this message back to the factory.

The laser I received has an amazing tight beam that has a perfect profile and measures on my meter a whopping great 1.4 watts...

Exceeding expectations is an under statement...

Cheers Rob, couldn't be happier

Mark