Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pink Floyd musician Richard Wright dead at 65

I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

This is very bad, unexpected news, somehow 65 seems very young these days. I first saw the Floyd play at Exeter University in 1972 - doesn't seem that long ago somehow - and who could forget their Knebworth gig, with the real Spitfire buzzing the audience at the start...
    I will always love Pink Floyd's music and am now having to come to terms with the fact that their era is effectively now over, no more chance of a reunion concert. A sad day.

Yes, I think everyone was hopeful of a Pink Floyd reunion but alas Rick has departed to the great gig in the sky, but the music lives on. RIP.

I remember becoming almost obsessed with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album when I used to work for Fry's Electronics back in '01.
    I had downloaded "Time" combined with one of their other tracks and listened to it frequently.
    It started to get stuck in my head to the point that I caved and bought the CD from Fry's. Then I proceeded to listen to it a bazillion times.

Good memories.

I just got done staring at some ceiling lights to Shine on You Crazy Diamond- I think the stock market tanked in tribute to the guy whose electric piano kept the song Money going. Shit. I hate when good people die. Thanks for the good side of psychedelia Richard!
    -Mike