Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maybe I'm a gimp but...

Cool

Actually, 2 girls, 1 cup is something you really have to go looking for to find. If you do a simple search for it, all you'll find are "reaction videos". That is, videos of people's faces as they watch the original video.

Some of these reaction videos were so graphic that I thought they had to be staged, so I decided to find out for myself just how awful the original video could be. Boy, was that a dumb idea!

Let's just say that 2 girls, 1 cup makes the goatse.cx guy look like a saint by comparison. Very few things will make me want to vomit by just looking at them (after all, I'm an EMT at a Chemical Plant... I've seen some gruesome shit), but that video tickled my gag reflex a couple of times. (No, I didn't hurl, but it was close a few times.)

As for why I did it, it was more out of morbid curiosity than anything else. I kept hearing how bad it was, and thought to myself "how bad could it be?" Little did I know... I just didn't have enough imagination to conceive something that vile!

Adam

OK- that definitely does it. As tempted as I am out of morbid curiosity too, I will just not go there now :P -unless somebody does a 'Clockwork-Orange' on me and I HAVE to watch it.. heh..

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Chances are slim Steve-o.
    And when I recall that scene I'm reminded that there was no CGI back in those days and he really did get his eyelids strapped up like that.
    **shudders**

Yeah, I guess you had to be an actor AND a stunt-man back then (who could take a lot of pain).. which I think most stunt-people can... ouch..