get on it rob!!!

if anyone can do it, you can rob
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Their 40W laser reflects off the truss in this movie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxRFek-qNs

Quote Originally Posted by FourDee View Post
    Their 40W laser reflects off the truss in this movie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBxRFek-qNs
    Yep, we confess - every single mosquito in the gated-off projection-area in the back of the building was blinded - I personally saw many actually walking around, dazed & confused, like raccoons with rabies (and wings) rubbing their now-empty eye-sockets, buzzing,
    '....but...it...was...so...beeauuutifulll!!!...'

Independent eye-exams confirmed - 9 out-of-10 of the scanned 'skeets lost 80% of their sight, and retinal burns were observed..
    (in those that still had heads, that is...)

Shortly after this video was taken, we were rounded-up by the Guatemalian laser-patrol and each of us was given a 'write-up' -
    via machete - in fact, I am actually typing this reply with my nose...

Seriously, other than the operator, there were zero human-beings anywhere within 75' of this system, and zero reflected beams / dangerous light-levels anywhere within this whole area...

We had it covered, dude... (but I apologize to all the families of the 'skeets...)

peace..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Damn then its going to cost me $10k in tech support on this one I need advice on piecing together two water cooled 808nm 60 watt diode lasers with line outputs by coherent, a brewsters cut Nd: doped YAG slab Total Internal reflection Dual face Pumped laser rod , and a large 1319nm/659nm cut coated KTP crystal need to figure out how to mount and cool this yag and locate some 1319nm resonator optics???????????have parts need methods?

No offence intended jon, I just noticed it

Quote Originally Posted by frank_1257 View Post
    Damn then its going to cost me $10k in tech support on this one I need advice on piecing together two water cooled 808nm 60 watt diode lasers with line outputs by coherent, a brewsters cut Nd: doped YAG slab Total Internal reflection Dual face Pumped laser rod , and a large 1319nm/659nm cut coated KTP crystal need to figure out how to mount and cool this yag and locate some 1319nm resonator optics???????????have parts need methods?
    Depending on what your end goal is (which is not specified other than piecing together), you are always only limited by your budget.

Cool

Hey 4D

Quote Originally Posted by FourDee View Post
    No offence intended jon, I just noticed it
    Hahaha no sweat, m8 - no offense taken, I just never miss a good chance to be a smartass!

peace..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...