Thread: 300mW Lasever Green For Sale

Default 300mW Lasever Green For Sale

Well, it's actually putting out 347mW, but it's rated at 300mW. I did suggest that I may be putting this up for sale and here it is. I had PM's from a couple of people who were interested and if those people now decide they want to proceed i'll have to give them first choice (in order of date of PM rec'd).

I'm asking £250 + postage at cost. Sadly, I can't find the original invoice and I can't actually remember what I paid for it, but i've had it suggested that this is a reasonable price to ask. If you think it's too expensive PM me with your best offer and if it doesn't sell i'll accept the best offer.

This is one of the nice small units with separate controller and power supply. Oh, and it's analogue modulation. It's had less than 100 hours of use. Payment by Paypal.

Cheers

Jem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC04467.JPG  

Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Sorry to hijack Jem, but how much was the meter?

I would love to get hands on this for my friend, but price is a bit high!!

Quote Originally Posted by RGBLaserFan View Post
    Sorry to hijack Jem, but how much was the meter?

The 'meter' is a Coherent LaserCheck, they're a quick and easy way of measuring power. I think they are available for around £200 ish.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by cruch View Post
    I would love to get hands on this for my friend, but price is a bit high!!
    Make me an offer by PM and we'll see what happens

Jem

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    The 'meter' is a Coherent LaserCheck, they're a quick and easy way of measuring power. I think they are available for around £200 ish.

Jem
    Ouch. Nice and neat, looks like a digital thermometer! I thought maybe £30-40. Should have realised with Coherent on it, it would be much more.

Anyway good luck on the green sale.

CRUCH see the post above this one.

Al