Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Plane Ride....

Default Awesome Plane Ride....

Check out what I did last Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JaYIZd1CUQ

looks like a lot of fun!
    -Josh

Nice!

Where did you do this? Do you know the names of the lakes in the video? Curious I'm originally from Milwaukee.

-George

You had me going there for a minute. I thought you were going to jump out too!

pussy.

James.
    Last edited by James Lehman; 09-22-2008 at 12:52.

Quote Originally Posted by hologeek View Post
    Nice!

Where did you do this? Do you know the names of the lakes in the video? Curious I'm originally from Milwaukee.
    -George
    It was in East Troy. I was trying to identify the lakes but wasn't sure. Visibility kinda sucked that day. Sadly, a guy jumped out of that plane a few hours later and this happened... http://gazettextra.com/news/2008/sep...ving-accident/

Quote Originally Posted by James Lehman View Post
    You had me going there for a minute. I though you were going to jump out too!

pussy.

James.
    Oh, I'm going to do a tandem jump soon. I just have to wait until I can afford it. Checks in the mail they say.....

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

I'd have asked the pilot to turn the bloody radio down.
    Too much loud music !!

Play some Frank Sinatra or Nat King Cole !!

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    I'd have asked the pilot to turn the bloody radio down.
    Too much loud music !!

Play some Frank Sinatra or Nat King Cole !!

LOL! Yeah, I don't think Sanatra goes very well with a nose dive. Maybe some Buddy Holly or Richie Valens..... I know... Sick joke.

Smile

I would ask for a chute myself next ride. The top wingskin is severely wrinkled from excessive + G's. I would examine the other skin to see if it has the same cold metal pile up....I am sure it does. Hope the guy that does the annual inspections does more than pencil whip it. We lost a jumper here last week at a local field....Swan Creek Airport. I will try and shoot some videos to see who gets sick first. My friend has a aerobatic biplane here at the airfield. He has promised me stick time. I am just figuring a way to clamp the camera in the cockpit edge to make sure it doesn't take a one way trip.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    I would ask for a chute myself next ride. The top wingskin is severely wrinkled from excessive + G's. I would examine the other skin to see if it has the same cold metal pile up....I am sure it does. Hope the guy that does the annual inspections does more than pencil whip it. We lost a jumper here last week at a local field....Swan Creek Airport. I will try and shoot some videos to see who gets sick first. My friend has a aerobatic biplane here at the airfield. He has promised me stick time. I am just figuring a way to clamp the camera in the cockpit edge to make sure it doesn't take a one way trip.
    It's a rental!!! Yeah, they beat on that thing pretty hard. Both wings are wrinkled and it's only an 05 airframe.

300Evil

I did a tandem jump like ten years ago and I would recommend giving it a go to anyone, it would have to be one of the most exhilarating experiences of your life.

I paid to have a video recorded of my jump and you can basically read my lips/mouth screaming F__________________________CK! as we jumped out and the sudden adrenalin and exhilaration took over.
    RTI Piko RGB 4 Projector
    CT6215 Scanners & CT 671 Amps; CT6210 & Medialas Microamps.
    RGBLaser Systems 6000mW RGB Module - 638nm/445nm/532
    LD2000 Pro + QM2000.net + Beyond
    Etherdream + LSX

Old Projector Build