Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downloadable Tutorials for LiveQUICK and Cypher LITE

Lightbulb

I find it is easiest to post a "search phrase" in the thread you want to find later and then just search for that phrase. Or look up your old posts.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RGBLaserFan View Post
    Only the board admin can do it so probably Spec or Adam I imagine.
    Woah there! I am *not* a moderator. Just because I suffer from verbal diarrhea and post a ton of messages doesn't mean I'm here in any official capacity. I am a member of the forum, just like everyone else.

There is one and only one administrator, and that's Robert. (user ID: admin, also known as Spec to some of us old timers.) We don't have any moderators on the forum. Robert always said that he liked the idea of self-regulation, with limited oversight from the administrator. So yeah, it would be up to him to pin the thread if he wanted to.

Personally I'm not a big fan of pinned threads (for the same reason that soforene mentioned), but maybe we could start a "best of" section and copy those threads into that area and lock them... That way it wouldn't clutter the top of the main thread list when you're browsing, but it would give you a good place to look for info first, before diving into the main search page...

Thoughts?

Adam (Not a moderator)

Yeah agreed. I know I said I want to pin but actually thast way more what I want to do....I treasure trove of helpfull links and info.