Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 150mW 405nm Blue-Violet "blu-ray" Laser Diode & Module

I can hold my breath under water... but for how long?

More modules relisted.

does anybody know where to buy a driver circuit for the blu ray diode the ones that are listed on e bay and they need about 5-6 volts but with blanking? please help i order a blu ray diode but haven't really got a driver circuit to get it working properly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greeklaserist View Post
    does anybody know where to buy a driver circuit for the blu ray diode the ones that are listed on e bay and they need about 5-6 volts but with blanking? please help i order a blu ray diode but haven't really got a driver circuit to get it working properly!!!!
    I bet one of Dr. Lava's Flexmod drivers would work. PM him here on PL.

-Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by greeklaserist View Post
    does anybody know where to buy a driver circuit for the blu ray diode the ones that are listed on e bay
    New listing with included JAV driver kit. Everything needed for a complete laser. Just add voltage.

Quote Originally Posted by bandtled View Post
    New listing with included JAV driver kit. Everything needed for a complete laser. Just add voltage.
    • This seller is not currently offering any items for sale.

0 items found ( Save this search )

Nothing there???
    Move toward the light!

Quote Originally Posted by KevSki View Post
    • This seller is not currently offering any items for sale.

0 items found ( Save this search )

Nothing there???
    Sorry, I just posted the listing. You know how eBay is, sometimes you post and it gets listed immediately, and other times it waits and delays. It seems now is the latter. Please give it a whee bit more time.

LINK
    For the impatient folks.
    Last edited by bandtled; 08-02-2009 at 00:50.

Thumbs down

thats definately a phr diode...
    Last edited by ndrew2505; 02-15-2009 at 11:28.

Thumbs down I smell a thread crap...

Quote Originally Posted by ndrew2505 View Post
    what a ripoff.. thats definately a phr diode...
    Dammit man... could you not make it to a toilet so you had to crap here? Could you not have taken the time to PM this seller and compare prices. Maybe you both could have come out with a way to both make a lil profit together; instead you shit on the man's thread.

I brought this up in YOUR GB thread...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...7&postcount=51

and one of our members that I feel is one of our "greatest" noticed the overall problem starting...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...46&postcount=1

and it was echoed by our soon to be homeade laser hero...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...46&postcount=1

Please, KEEP YO SHIT to yourself. There is no reason to post anything negative in anyone else's thread for ANY reason. As far as I am concerned it only reflects a negative additude to the whole community. If you have something positive to add... then it ain't shit, and please, add it twice, provide assistance, keep selling good diodes at good prices; contribute to the community... just dont THREAD CRAP... please; it tends to splatter. We all got our own shit problems.

This is not jumping on you directly, but lately the negativity has been increasing here, and it is begining to stink to some of the rest of us here in the community.

For the record, I personally have bought two diodes from bandtled, at the end of last year, from my favorite "e-outlet". One is in a handheld host with a rckstr driver that DZ traded me for a dead Maxyz. At 90mA, it measures 100 to 104mW on daedal's meter. The other one I think I killed it by hooking it up wrong to one of the first flexmod. No fault of bandtled.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

what the hell am i doing wrong- I have had 6 phrs I have run them at 110ma and I have never seen more than 80mw on my power meter EVERYBODIES PHR's tend to blow my test away WTF The new spec should be "operating power after running 1 hour continous" that would stop the BS

inflating the size of ones tools is not a new theme, just look at some of the "claims" of ktp lasers
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.