Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 150mW 405nm Blue-Violet "blu-ray" Laser Diode & Module

Quote Originally Posted by ndrew2505 View Post
    you should get a little gain from opening the back up but it will probably be less than 5mw...
    If I can keep them running long enough So do you short the case pin to the minus?
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    If I can keep them running long enough So do you short the case pin to the minus?
    you can with the lava drive and i think you can on the rkcstr but im not sure about others. i usually take a small piece of wire from the case pin to the neg to make contact. looks kinda cool that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Who is bandtled? If you scroll down to the pink box that talks about import taxes it is eeeeerrrrrreeeeeeleeeeeyyyyyyy similar to this

thats just freaking weird
    That was from a template I found somewhere probably more than a year ago and put it in my listings. But I had made modifications to it. The text on that LSP website is exact and word for word from my page. Even the multiple Arial font tags in the HTML. I'm flattered someone would rip my text verbatim.
    Last edited by bandtled; 08-02-2009 at 00:54.

Quote Originally Posted by bandtled View Post
    That was from a template I found somewhere probably more than a year ago and put it in my listings. But I had made modifications to it. The text on that LSP website is exact and word for word from my page. Even the multiple Arial font tags in the HTML. I'm flattered someone would rip my text verbatim.
    I know that is weird. I have always said..."plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by bandtled View Post
    LOL, ya caught me! I suck at that fine print stuff and I saw that one and it was well done.. so I copied it... Sorry
    I'll remove it if its a problem

Quote Originally Posted by High Octane View Post
    LOL, ya caught me! I suck at that fine print stuff and I saw that one and it was well done.. so I copied it... Sorry
    I'll remove it if its a problem
    Leecher.. Eh, no prob.
    Last edited by bandtled; 08-02-2009 at 00:55.

Thumbs up

bump

^^^bump^^^
    ^^^bump^^^
    ^^^bump^^^