Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Time Delay Relay Module

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Hey Randy take a look at the attached picture
    Its an ilda interface board powered from 24v off the scanner psu - or other, it has a fan output, laser emission LED output, a relay to switch you lasers PSU mains on and off (can use the contacts in a different way if you choose) shutter output (with its signal derived from a composite of the relay output and the ilda shutter output). It also has connections for X Y R G B DKB plus keyswitch header for ilda signal, & remote interlock. The remote interlock has an e-stop, and optional Bi-colour laser status LED plus optional laser start button. The circuit becomes active only when key, ilda interlock and e-stop are all good, this turns remote LED to green to show laser is ready but not on. When the start button is pressed the LED flashes between Red and Green and after a 8(ish) second delay powers the relay. The delay can be set on board with a jumper to 30 seconds.
    This board is out of my shoebox laser and shortly will be available in a 'general purpose' version which I will be selling on my webby.
    If anyone has any questions use the contact us button off the website as I may not be round here to see a PM.
    Hopefully in the next few weeks normal service for me will be resumed and I will be back on PL as an active member
    Rob
    Cool - the "secret project" revealed!!
    $ ?
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Gento's scanfail:

http://store.laserextreme.nl/catalog/index.php/cPath/26

Gives you a startup delay by default.