Thread: Has anyone heard of this company?

Default Has anyone heard of this company?

Has anyone on here heard of Rill Lasers before, or are they a member on here?

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Nope.

Happy to add my 2p worth .....

http://www.nightmagazine.co.uk/produ...illAurora.html

quick Google search gave me this.

I have heard of Rill Lasers. They are manufacturers of and a hire company of laser systems based in the UK.

I beleave that they do the laser shows for the night club "Goodgreef" when on tour. They use / sell the PM2000 software based control system for there shows.

Carl

Going back to this thread- I am rather concerned about this company or these people should I say.

They seem to have upset a few laser companies in the past year or so, including us, when they poached a show from right under our feet on the Isle of Wight last year. I am not petty though and the thing that really bugged me, is that these guys don't have much of a regard for health and safety,- i.e no public liability, no HSE documentation or Risk assessments- and besides the fact that they under spec's the lasers for the event- 8000 Cap bigtop and they stuck in 2 x 1.5 Watt RGB's, which were hardly visible, where we had priced for much bigger projectors suited to the size of the tent, they obviously don't take the publics safety seriously enough. The fact that they are touring with Goodgreef or have done, concerns me more.

I just wanted to get other peoples views on the HSE side of this, as surely these guys should not have the privilege of doing large scale dance events etc when they cant even carry the appropriate docs etc to support their line of work, especially when we all pay our dues and premiums each yeah for insurances etc...