Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Pangolin Beam Show for LD2000

I hope this isnt illegal or anything, just someone without Pangolin trying to look at some shows. Are the Pango lasershows "Disectable" ? As in, do they contain a seperate ILDA file, along with the res of the show data, and pangolin just puts it all together? Kinda like what Spaghetti does? I really wanna check out some of these shows, but dont have $$$ to spend

EDIT: Damn, looks like the audio file is seperate, but all the show data is merged into a LDS file ....

Oh well, i'll have to wait a while I guess

EDIT EDIT: Apparently Pangolin has the feature to export a ILDA file, mind sharing it for the non-Pango'ed members?
    Last edited by Things; 10-05-2008 at 04:05.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Are you F'in kidding me? Only 2.5 hours?

Jesus! What the hell is wrong with me? It takes me at least 10 times as long to do a show. (For example, the "Above" beam show took me around 26 hours of solid work at the computer. "Clocks" was over 30 hours. "Why" was nearly 30 hours.)

What the hell dude? You're like Rob (Stanwax)... That guy can crank out a show in 4-5 hours.

Shit... Why is it taking me so freakin' long?

I gotta figure out a way to speed this up. If I could crank out a show in 2.5 hours, I would have over 50 shows done by now.

Adam

Well..... I'd consider this show pretty rough and not well planned at all. I'd imagine my next show will have a little more time put into it. I am however really good with timelines as I have lots of experience with them in other programs. Also, it helps a lot working off of three 21" monitors. I'd be in hell producing a show on a single 15" laptop monitor.

There are a few things in showtime I'd like to maybe see changed/improved in the future as well as a couple things I need to learn how to do. All in all, it's an awesome program that's very easy to use.
    Thanks!
    Adam

Adam (buffo),

I have found the sulution for you.
    You should be able to make a show alot faster.

Just kidding.

Evil adam.
    I wish i could see your show.
    I don't own a LD2k system.
    Dou you have a video of your show?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Adam (buffo),

I have found the sulution for you.
    You should be able to make a show alot faster.

Just kidding.

Evil adam.
    I wish i could see your show.
    I don't own a LD2k system.
    Dou you have a video of your show?

Ah, the powers of meth!

I think I'll pass....

I'm sure Buffo will run my show tonight upon request. Come and check it out! I'll also post a video on youtube sometime soon.