Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New laser shows from International Laser Productions

seems like the flash video has now been removed ( or not working on my PC )

karl

yeah it isnt working on mine either!
    -Josh

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by thesk8nmidget View Post
    yeah it isnt working on mine either!
    I have it 3rd hand that some very influential folks at ilda said:

Pull it or Else!

Steve

Damn, I put off watching the flashs until later, now I see it is too late. Anyone got the page cached from watching before. I'd like to see if I need to clear out some files from my PC also...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Just imagine all the images from the WTC done in laser with 3D studio max, complete with two planes , women falling from burning windows, and lots of comspiracy guys in suits including a crude president bush cheering as they watch. All set to disco inferno,

do you really want to see that? You aint missing much!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Just imagine all the images from the WTC done in laser with 3D studio max, complete with two planes , women falling from burning windows, and lots of comspiracy guys in suits including a crude president bush cheering as they watch. All set to disco inferno,

Steve
    As if thats not disgusting enough, ILP has the audacity to put an image of a guy holding a transmitter to remotely fly the planes into the towers. And, to top that off, they put an image of what appears to be a rocket instead of a plane hitting the pentagon. Just absolutely outrageous... I hope someone can find the video of this and post it to youtube, google video etc. To show the world what kind of worthless, cowardly organization you are. To hell with International Laser Productions....

Steve
    WTF! Man, that's messed up. I could "maybe" see a show depicting the WTC incident set to some sad song. But "Disco Inferno"!!! That's truly messed up! I didn't know al quida was in the light show biz.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    As if thats not disgusting enough, ILP has the audacity to put an image of a guy holding a transmitter to remotely fly the planes into the towers. And, to top that off, they put an image of what appears to be a rocket instead of a plane hitting the pentagon.
    My dad actually believes that is what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    My dad actually believes that is what happened.
    Well that is a tragedy in of itself. However, in this country we are absolutely free to express such opinions. It is this very freedom that we enjoy that so many have paid for. And having your father express such opinions doesn't bother near as much as a corporation, business or organization delivering such filth does. Thats ok though, because I will express MY opinions with the very words I type on this screen and the dollars in my back pocket. I was so pleased with one reply to this thread that I jumped online and ordered a product from that person. ILP, however, will never see a dime from me. And if they think I may have never been a customer, consider this, I spent nearly $2000 bucks last year in pre-programmed shows for my LD2K...

Lightbulb

Part of me does want to see it so I can have a perspective to form feelings about it, but part of me feels it is like two girls, one cup; I am much better off having not seen it.