Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New laser shows from International Laser Productions

Default New laser shows from International Laser Productions

Hi All,

The following post if from Terrance Green from International Laser Productions:

--------------------------------------------

Hi

We just posted some recently made shows... @ http://www.internatlaser.com/max_laser_shows/index.html

Disco Inferno Kind of a summary of the times we live in
    Winter Wonderland A classic from Tony Bennet
    Snoopy's Christmas A MAX remake of the previous show made by ILP

Keep you posted as the others are completed

ILP

Wow, that 'disco inferno' show is pretty disrespectful to those that lost their lives in the towers, and to show people appear to be cheering about it sinks to a new low in my book. There were no Americans, Democrat or Republican cheering about the events on that day. Perhaps the authors at Internat Laser were, though.

Yes, totally tasteless.

ok .... i watched it about 4 times just to see if i can get another perspective on it ..

but sadly i cant, all i can think is .... what some people view as offensive others see as a masterpiece of art ....

unfortunately knowing that International Laser Productions are based in indonesia which is made up of 86% muslim religion ... i can see that there may be a market for this material in there own country

maybe im seeing it all wrong ..... if anything .... the music being up beat and fun .... certainly dont seem to fit the images of destruction

i supose this is were the form of "laser art" crosses the barrier of "family Entertainment" and this just like the Hardcore XXX frames were frowned upon....

Karl

PS anyone planning to project this show at thier next gig ..... make sure you have taken out good equipment insurance

geez. that is a ruff one indeed.

quite rude.

i would like to know the meaning behind it.

on a lighter note...

KID CHARLEMAGNE was quite cool
    Last edited by thesk8nmidget; 09-30-2008 at 08:12.
    -Josh

Yeah I kept quiet earlier as I dind't want to risk upsetting anyone, but my 1st reaction was the same as yours, disgust.

I can get the rest of the show, just not the twins towers bit. Seems like a bit of anti western rejoicing to me.

Pity, because looking at the other shows as well, I have to say just how well they are done from a graphical perspective.

I'm presuming they're not free either.

yeah it says request pricelist there and i am curious how much they cost.
    -Josh

Usually if you have to ask it is too much. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    ok .... i watched it about 4 times just to see if i can get another perspective on it ..

but sadly i cant, all i can think is .... what some people view as offensive others see as a masterpiece of art ....

unfortunately knowing that International Laser Productions are based in indonesia which is made up of 86% muslim religion ... i can see that there may be a market for this material in there own country

maybe im seeing it all wrong ..... if anything .... the music being up beat and fun .... certainly dont seem to fit the images of destruction

i supose this is were the form of "laser art" crosses the barrier of "family Entertainment" and this just like the Hardcore XXX frames were frowned upon....

Karl

PS anyone planning to project this show at thier next gig ..... make sure you have taken out good equipment insurance
    You are too nice, the kind of people who made this show would not show such respect to you. It is worse than the XXX frames because it carries with it lies, propaganda and celebration of death from an extreme ideology that would be satisfied if you (and everyone who disagrees with them) were murdered.

I'm not in the position to purchase anything from this company, but now will never consider dealing with them. Pangolin, did you review this show before posting this ad?

WTF! This is complete filth.... If I ever come across the opportunity to do business with this company, I will not forget the disgusting video I just saw.... To hell with ILP, I hope they rot...

As I type, I am watching all the free garbage from ILP that's included with pangolin get deleted...