Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Opnext HL6385DG - 642nm 150mw 5.6mm diodes

Default HL6385DG for $100 each!!!!!!

Double post. I deleted
    Last edited by kecked; 06-10-2009 at 11:19.

That is good news! How does one take advantage of that offer and is it only available from their north american branch?

Default Diodes on the cheap

Call him or email him. I bought two from him. They are fantastic. I'm replacing my 660nm diodes for the power.

Hi,

Is there any possibility to buy them from europe at the same price?

If not, would it be possible to find someone nice enough to reship them to me?

I think I and some friends would be GLAD to buy several diodes at that price !!!

Also, do someone have an idea of the custom taxes on such a trade? I fear it would be expensive!

Default diodes

To all: CALL HIM or EMAIL him. I'm just the messanger. I think it will be find worldwide but I really don't know more than you do.

I have just been advised by one of our English members that the diode is available for £85 in quantities of >10.

I'll be in for 2 at that price but it will have to be next month as I have an FB3 to pay for.

Ian
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

i think these are the ones found inside the high end 640nm modules.... if i knew how to assemble one of these monster 2 watt reds, i'd buy them in a hurry.
    how many of these optnext modules , are you guys planning to put together? to achieve what power level?

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    i think these are the ones found inside the high end 640nm modules.... if i knew how to assemble one of these monster 2 watt reds, i'd buy them in a hurry.
    how many of these optnext modules , are you guys planning to put together? to achieve what power level?
    Just 2 for 300mW for me.

Doc's website

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

How does the SPec for the 250mW version compare ?

i guess the price will also be greater

http://www.laser-diode.co.uk/product...t/hl6388mg.pdf

all the best ...

Karl

The beam has a greater divergence, but considering the small initial size I'm thinking it might still be worth a look, at least it would fir on the mirrors.

The price I was quoted was only pennies more expensive than the 150mW, but then again; I was quoted silly money for the 150!

If we could get these for pennies more than the real price of the 150mW; a pair would make a great alternative to a 635 with a beam like a sausage roll.

Doc's website