Thread: UK : Fireworks - Big Day Less than a month away

Default UK : Fireworks - Big Day Less than a month away

My good friend MARK , owns and runs www.fireworkcrazyuk.com , a mail order company that sells fireworks and delivers throughout the UK .

Bit of blatent advertising going on here ...hope you lot dont mind too much .

Now you can wait until the last minute and go to your local shop in the last few days , you buy just what they have left and hope for the best OR you can pop over to the above site , WATCH THE VIDEOS and know what your buying beforehand and get organised now and order in plenty time ! so you have the best Firework show in the neighbourhood :-)

Marks a friendly helpful chap if you call and im sure if you mention the magic word - LASER - or put it in comments box on the site he will throw in a few freebies ... ... i have warned him your coming :-)

Seriously , dont leave your fireworks purchases too late you just end up with the dross left in the shops , be active this year ...watch the videos and CHOOSE your display.

Enjoy

PAUL

( firework smoke is great for lasers :-) )
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

my GF and her family and me all use mark for fireworks, hes a top bloke. hes also 15 mins away from me which helps.

hes also got a good friday night job in a night club playing wih a 5watt RGB gas!!!! lucky sod!!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

No 4" mortars.

Here you are I'll join you and do a bit of blatant advertising as well.

My friend Shay owns The Chinese Firework Company in Sheffield:

http://www.chinesefireworks.co.uk/home.html

Maybe another one to consider. Has great fireworks, videos on site.

This is me from last year prior to me and all my friends annual party (sorry for missing head but I hate putting my photo on the internet) you can probably tell we like fireworks!:

I would highly reccomend that you dont hold the catherine wheel in your mouth whilst standing next to large boxes of fireworks

it can be dangerous .... but the thing between your legs looks rather big ...... ooohh eeerrr missus

did it burn your lips

all the best ... Karl