Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Pangolin Beam Show for LD2000

Default Free Pangolin Beam Show for LD2000

Hi Everyone!
    I just finished my first LD2000 show. You can download it on the ftp.ildaswap.net server. It's under the Pangolin shows and is called "Crazy Train.zip"

Criticism is welcome as this is my first show and I want to learn.

Enjoy!
    Adam

Lightbulb

I'm there dude!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I'm there dude!
    Sweet! Let me know what you think....

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Cool as soon as I learn ropes, I will test drive just received my fb3 eval and qm2k.net intro today ? did you get a power cord with yours? Do you know of any x64 xp pro or x64 vista compatibilty issues with this hardware I am sure I will find out soon enough. I really don't want to have to dual boot or build a dedicated pc to use them?
    clicking on my avatar will show the tricolor photocoagulator resonator cavity from a Lumenis Varia eye surgery medical laser, which i am attempting to refit. It originally was designed to produce 50-1500mw of 532 / 50-600mw of 659nm / 50-600mw of 561nm (Yellow)
    Clicking on my Avatar will show a picture of the inside of this cavity with a 1cm bar diode in the first of 3 OEM postions & KTP holder.
    Caviar Dreams on pennies, well lots of pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by frank_1257 View Post
    Cool as soon as I learn ropes, I will test drive just received my fb3 eval and qm2k.net intro today ? did you get a power cord with yours? Do you know of any x64 xp pro or x64 vista compatibilty issues with this hardware I am sure I will find out soon enough. I really don't want to have to dual boot or build a dedicated pc to use them?
    Hey Frank,
    I'm running LD2000 on Vista X64 machine and it works great. No issues I can see. I have just the PCI card, Not the .net box. I can run through the network via my laptop docking station though.

Hi Frank

im guessing Bill doesnt ship the power cord with .net boxes ... due to the fact they ship world wide and the amount of world wide variations of mains plugs they would have to stock would be a nightmare

(i did not get one with my .net box either ) the amount of times i have been sent equipment with the wrong mains plug ... and i just end up thowing the lead away

all the best ... Karl

Bleh cant get into ildaswap (page not loading) ... can someone send it to me?

Sounds good Adam,

I am in the process of setting up the web page for the "Network of users for the purpose of trading shows". You can read this forum post for more info:
    http://www.pangolin.com/ubb/showflat...=0&page=0#1826

Once it is up there, I would like to include your show if you don't mind. Buffo already sent me 5 shows, and also Rupert has given his official permission to put his shows up there too, which amounts to I think 15 shows for him alone!

I usually make a pass over the shows to make sure all of the zones are set correctly, and a few other minor tweaks, just to make sure they play well full size at 30K.

Best regards,

William Benner

no fb3 love? wuahahaha