Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LivePRO USB

Quote Originally Posted by thesk8nmidget View Post
    thanks. and for the winamp plug in.... how do you install it? all my winamp folder has is a .dll file

and there wasnt a workspace file in it except the live quick one.

if you could email it to me that would be awesome!

thesk8nmidget[at]yahoo[dot]com
    It's too big for yahoo mail. I have uploaded it to my server and I'll pm you the link instead.

The dll you just put in the winamp/plugins folder. You start it by selecting it as the visualization plugin (ctrl-k) in winamp. To use it to sync to an external audio source you just add url linein:// and play from it. That way it captures sound from line-in and microphone inputs.

Paul, I don't think you can actually create new tabs in a workspace.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    anybody know how to create a new workspace page ? ...at the moment theres two IMAGE pages ,and there are crowded dont want to have delete anything ...just want to add a third or fourth workspace pages called images

Its prob really obvious but i cant seem to do it

PAUL
    I'm not in front of my home computer right now to take a look, but I do know that you can put any kind of image, effect, text, etc. in any cue position, regardless of the name of the page. The page names are just a way to categorize and organize the the various cues to make it a bit easier to keep up with everything.

Dig deep in the HELP file - it's pretty extensive, and probably describes how to name / rename the pages. I found some things in the HELP file I had never recalled seeing before after Bill pointed me in the right direction...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by tocket View Post
    It's too big for yahoo mail. I have uploaded it to my server and I'll pm you the link instead.

The dll you just put in the winamp/plugins folder. You start it by selecting it as the visualization plugin (ctrl-k) in winamp. To use it to sync to an external audio source you just add url linein:// and play from it. That way it captures sound from line-in and microphone inputs.

Paul, I don't think you can actually create new tabs in a workspace.
    AWESOME you rock! soooooooo many options! now i need to finish my build!!
    -Josh

"I'm not in front of my home computer right now to take a look, but I do know that you can put any kind of image, effect, text, etc. in any cue position, regardless of the name of the page. The page names are just a way to categorize and organize the the various cues to make it a bit easier to keep up with everything."

Yip thats fine , the thing is , the pages that come with livepro initially are so good full of interesting things I hate to overwrite anything thats there ... i would rather have a complete new empty page i have load my own various xmas images etc upto , but yet at the same time have access to all thats already there

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

But they are not completely full. At least not the workspace I got. There's still some room for more stuff.

"But they are not completely full. At least not the workspace I got. There's still some room for more stuff. "

i was hoping to add ...2 or 3 "PAGES" of my favourites from the Pl server and other freebies i found around the web
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

You know you can save the workspace files, change cues and rename them as you see fit, correct?

Each workspace file gives you 2 complete sets of 9 pages; each page has 96 cues. If my math serves correctly, that should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,728 cues per workspace file!!

Surely that's enough for a single show segment!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....