Thread: B52's - Love Shack

Default B52's - Love Shack

O.K., so i'm having a 'Senior moment' here and my brain has failed me yet again

I'm sure I remember seeing a laser show set to the B52's 'Love Shack' track, but I can't remember where i've seen it. If it's public domain (for LD2000) i'd like to get hold of it.

Maybe it was on a video somewhere, or perhaps I even dreamt it

Can anyone help put me out of my misery by telling me where I saw it ?

It's no fun this getting old

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Lightbulb

Are you sure you aren't mixing "Love Shack" up with one of the shows that came with the LD2000 (Cosmic Graphics show)?

A lot of B52's stuff sounds similar.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Are you sure you aren't mixing "Love Shack" up with one of the shows that came with the LD2000 (Cosmic Graphics show)?

A lot of B52's stuff sounds similar.
    No, definately no mix up

The bit I particularly remember is the 'Bang Bang Bang on the door baby' and the 'shack' shimmying (yes, sad I know )

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Question

Do you really want another laser show by the B-52s?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I recall years back I worked as a tech for LDP (out of Marysville WA,,, no longer in business) at this show I recall the Love Shack show you are refering to..... Sorry I do not have more info

Quote Originally Posted by Laseronics View Post
    I recall years back I worked as a tech for LDP (out of Marysville WA,,, no longer in business) at this show I recall the Love Shack show you are refering to..... Sorry I do not have more info
    That's great news Kyle - At least I didn't dream it

Aaron, yes, I know it's a bit sad. But I thought the show was pretty good and I really like that track

Jem