Thread: dangerous

Exclamation dangerous

hi i just found this video and dont think i will be going any where near this place. for what i can make out of the video its 2 watt green laser on a single beam being moved around the club if they are running it at full power how can this be safe. i know its abroad and they dont care but this thing would instantly blind you.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1JItoGXcIUQ

cheers

Thumbs down

Damn, looks like those ladies up real close are using it to dry their hair...

Thumbs down yes

dont have a clue in places like that they just set them up and dont care about it. i suppose the video description might be wrong but it look pretty bright. i have 2 200mw lasers and dont ever want them on a single beam never mind a 2 watt laser. it will burn the club down if left in one spot for more than a few seconds
    cheers oli

Quote Originally Posted by oliverst14@hotmail.com View Post
    it will burn the club down if left in one spot for more than a few seconds
    cheers oli
    While I cant really agree with that statement, its DAMN scary stuff! Surprises me how they had it soo low down

Angry yes

dont worry mate i was just over doing it a bit. i dont agree with my statement either. should have probably put an lol after it. i was shocked when i saw this too. you can clearly see it hitting people directly in the head especially the girls on stage. shocking sometimes what you see
    cheers oli